Went up for a flight today and noticed my TMS and DMS switches weren't working. I figured I probably didn't plug my joystick in properly, so I didn't mind. I noticed I could still shoot the gun (DCS A-10), so I lined up for a guns attack and noticed everything went haywire when I pulled the triger. The HUD would go into A-A mode or some other ground attack mode, the TAD would show me going up/down through waypoints, etc.

Went out to the Windows calibration screen and noticed every switch on the throttle was working, but only the trigger would work in the joystick. And activating the trigger would make all the other buttons light up as if they were activated; activating the proper buttons themselves would not register an input though.

Any ideas on this? I've tried the "hold this button and that button and plug in the USB" trick but none have worked. I've never used TARGET with this stick so it's not that issue. I've been flying with an extender so I thought it might be the PS/2 connector's fault but I've had a straight-on connection between the stick and base now and the problem is still there.

- Ice