I had been using Version 1.5 of DGVoodoo but discovered that I had downloaded a previous version awhile ago(1.4) so I tried that and, after some twiddling with the settings to stop CTDs on launch, the broken cockpit has been repaired. Aside from some lines appearing where the panels are stitched together it looks pretty good. It does appear though that I can't change the resolution. No matter what I set it to on the DGvoodoo setup it appears to remain at 640x480 both in the base and in flight. But hell it's an old game I can't expect miracles smile

Intel Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.66
VISTA (64-bit)SP2
ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Creative SB X-FI
Saitek X-45