Regarding taking over the thread,
thats what the 3 Amigos do best... help out.

Regarding the incomplete 2D cockpit artwork,
I see from the God Save the Queen thread that youve figured out a difference between DX7 and 9
regarding this. Me thinks that there's a graphics driver, desktop graphics application setting, or wrapper
configuration that needs tweaking. Again, it might be Win7 related. See the other thread for more details.

Regarding the Yaw problem,
still think its Win7 and its DirectX effects back into LB2 and maybe the wrapper.
If it happens when you use a joystick or even just keyboard; then I doubt its joystick induced.

Regarding the throttle control,
Nice to see you agree with Eugene and Recluse wink

If retro-simming is worth while for you, then perhaps investing in an old WinXP system might help out
or just set up your current system for a dual-boot for Win7 and WinXP. Vista only if you have it already.
Being that WinXP is closer to the time these sims were developed as well as the older directX7.

Now if someone with Win7 pipes up with how they got LB2 running, and details their rig;
then maybe a dual boot would be unnecessary. Until then, Ive yet to hear of LB2 working on Win7
as it does for WinXP and Vista.

Good luck with it.

Eugene,
Since you were infected by the dark side and now have some Yaw problems you didnt while with me...
I suggest you come back to the light side (right side) and see how the world makes more sense. wink
It does sound like a calibration issue. Calibrate to the Right.

AV8R