Thanks Eugene,

What I didnt go into, is that I tried every combination I could think of with IPX and TCP stacking and exclusion to
try to get LB2 LAN working over HAMACHI. I thought that IPX adaptors only (you can disable TCP) would force
Hamachi to use just the IPX protocol. Well it did in a way, only the Hamachi IP shows up when IPCONFIG the adaptors.
But still no luck.

Since LAN works fine behind my router, that tells me its likely to do with HAMACHI only using TCP and not UDP or
something like that. If it used both, maybe it would work. Maybe theres a way to force Hamachi to do both.
Thats the only hope for it short of setting up a NOVELL LAN network online, methinks.

But its kind of moot really, because LB2 MP works fine over TCP. Just have to put in the Hamachi IP address if on
Hamachi VPN. If the port forwarding is correct or no firewall and router at all, direct connect TCP works also
without Hamachi. An easy way to do t his is for everyone (especially the host) to go into the DMZ.

That about rounds out this topic for now. With Combat-Helo by Flexman coming out sometime later this year,
we may have to retire the old bird and go with the new fangled Longbow with all the bells and whistles.

If you havent see the demo on Youtube for Combat-Helo yet, go do it. You will not be dissappointed. I wasnt.

AV8R