LOL!!!

HitchHikingFlatlander, thanks for the comment and furthermore, that's really scary exitstageleft
No, just kidding! But, You are correct on the museum part. By the way, I live in Union City so the museum is just accross the Dumbarton bridge about 20-25 minutes away.
Actually this is my first attempt ever at a simpit. My wife took me to Hiller for my Birthday when she found out I had contracted some sort of disease from visiting this site and others like it and came to the conclusion that she would need to fight fire with fire. Believe it or not the pit is really simple and was built by using a hand held circular saw and hand held reciprocating saw from sears, two piece straight edge with small clamps bought at Home Depot, Hand power drill, open wrench and screw driver set. The Circular saw scared the heck out of me at first but got used to as I got more into the project. There is no fancy design with complex curves on it, it just flat surfaces with some angles cut into it. Don't get me wrong, the interior layout was the most challenging and it was alot of trial and error. Do you remember what it was like to sit inside that A4 cockpit? Didn't it feel like if that was a complete aircraft that it would almost seem like you were wearing it? I created the entire thing full scale out of cardboard (cardboard boxes courtesy of work) and masking tape before cutting any wood. I did this only because there were no plans for this build and I had to move panels around the interior until I got that same feeling I experienced when I sat in that A4 cockpit.