Wow !.

Hi guys 'n' gal's. Just joined the site and I can see that this is THE place to come to for info on 'pits. Got to say there are some very ingenious set-ups here, very impressed.

I'm in the slow process of building a full scale P-51D 'Procedures Trainer'. Still got a long way to go before I'm looking at setting up the controls to a pc tho'. I've attached a few shots of how she looks at the moment. Still got to make the front windshield assembly and then start on the PC interface.

For info, I use the 'Wings of Power' P-51D a for FS2004 and the standalone P-51D by Flight1 for when I'm on FSX. To re-iterate, she's not connected to a flight sim yet....but most definately will be !!!

I was initially thinking about a mechanical linkage from the control column to the PC 'stick' and something on the lines of 'pushrods' from the rudder assembly to a PC rudder setup. Having gone through this thread, I'm having a major rethink !!. Rest assured, there will be a shed load of questions as I continue. Any help gratefully recieved.

Didn't realise that Darryl (Spitfire) was on here as well.

Hoefully I've figured out how to attach a few shots of my 'pit'. At the moment, its not setup for a 'sim, but as its being built with a view to being a full blown procedures trainer, it will be !.

Cheers

Gary