Proposal to Neoqb: sell AI only planes as a package or individually. Maybe $2 each. In MP players would have to have access to all planes on a server to join. In SP, make missions unflyable if the palyer does not have access to all palnes.

"Having access" means owning non-flyables contained in the mission. Rules for flyables would remain the same as they are now.

What would happen would be that some hard core servers would spring up that would require the AI plane set. Most would probably remain simple DF servers running under the same rules that we see today. I could certainly work around this sort of thing in my campaign program, just as I have worked around aircraft ownership.

The above is probably not ideal, butI am afraid that if Neoqb can't make some money then we will never see them.

We need at least one AI 2 seater for very nation in every time frame.

Minumum:
British:
BE2c from 1916 - mid 1917.
RE8 from mid 1917 - end of war

German
DFW CV from 1916 to End of War

France
Farman F40 from 1916 to Late 1917
Breguet from Late 1917 to end of war

Better:
British:
BE2c from 1916 - mid 1917.
RE8 from mid 1917 - end of war
Bristol F2b or AWFK8 for late 1917 - end of war

German
Aviatik C.III from 1916 to early 1917
DFW CV from eary 1917 to end of War (12/16 - eow)
LVG CV from late 1917 to end of war

France
Farman F40 from 1916 to Late 1917
Dorand AR from mid 1917 to end of war
Breguet from Late 1917 to end of war

Neither of the above is really accurate. The BE2c was in fact largely replaced by the BE2e by 1917. The Avaitik C.I serveed in 1916 before giving way to the C.III. German Schlasta aircraft are noticable absent. Check WFP2 if you want to get an idea of how rich the variety of 2 seaters really was. There are probably about 60 of them. And it does matter. They may be targets to scout pilots, but each is unique and each offers a varied experience.