Glad you got it to work =)

Edit:
A few important things of note that I probably should have included in the readme:

* The fix already contains a line to set processor affinity to a single core. Setting affinity manually via Task manager or another 3rd party utility could cause unexpected behavior

* The fix contains a memory lie just like G+'s old one. There shouldn't be any need to limit memory manually, and I recommend you don't as this has the potential to cause problems.

* VERY IMPORTANT: If I understand what this line in CA.ini does, then I think it's pretty important that you have it:

[Backdoors]
HEAP_PERCENT=0

Do NOT use the EmulateHeap WAC fix unless you know you need it. This was included in G+'s oldest database. Microsoft's impelmentation of this seems to be broken on all 64-bit Windows OS's I've tested it on, causing more problems then it solved.

* Last thing:
I don't want to go through anymore troubleshooting rounds, but if you have any of the following problems then I should be able to fix them with minimal effort as I have a good idea of what my resolve them:
- Sound loops
- Windows Key, Alt-tabbing causes crash
- Database doesn't agree with 32-bit OS's or XP