I know I am interested in a few games:

Jumpgate Evolution - This is coming along nicely and plus I like the action based space shooters. I don't think STO right now will provide that action I am looking for. But I will try both when they come out if there is a trial period. I should mention Black Prophecy is looking very good as well but they are still looking for a publisher, so not sure when this will hit the market.

SWTOR - What can you say BioWare is a awesome game maker and they can sure tell a story in a game very well. From what I read and seen of SWTOR it is like playing KOTOR1&2 really, I want to see actual PVP battles for this to sell me completely.

Guild Wars 2 - This will be an epic game and will have a big following. I have always liked there payment model of buy and play for free. But GW2 is going to a more open world with a lot less instanced material. I am following this one closely. Plus it is almost an immediate buy just because of there buy and play for free. If you get bored of playing SWTOR, JGE, STO you can play GW2 for a while and come back to it in a few months smile