Originally Posted By: 2005AD
I am posting this here because it is not a technical support issue, I am not asking for help as I have tried everything including a total format of my PC with a totally different OS.

The latest patch claimed to fix this issue but I still get the same stutter and lag. Turning off FFB effects removes the problem. If I get perfectly fluid TrackIR movement with every other compatible sim/game I have then it clearly isn't a system, driver, OS or setup/configuration problem on my end. It has to do with how RoF works on some (not all) systems.

There is clearly a driver conflict with the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick and Rise of Flight with TrackIR enabled. If it was TrackIR software or drivers then ALL sims/games would have this problem. Since they do not, it is safe to conclude it has to be a RoF problem.

I know some people don't see this problem but a lot of us do. I would really love to be able to use FFB and TrackIR at the same time.

I am asking anyone who still has this problem to post here and let the devs know we are still suffering smile

We know about this problem are yet present, but hell - we tryed everything and we cant figure out where too search again...

VikS
Flying BARANS Forever!
"All wool - to the front!"
www.barans.ru
www.riseofflight.com