The large German Shepherd is obviously a full breed. The second Shepherd mix is actually a German Shepherd / Terrier mix, and as you can see, he can be kinda "effeminate". All of our dogs (we have 5 between the two of us) are male w/ the exception of a couple of females.

I don't mind the comments Dirt, you've got all the right to post whatever you want. It's funny though you say I only look 20, 'cuz I really do look almost exactly as I did 12 years ago (do the math). The only reason I may sound like an old grognard is probably due to the fact that tactical simulations (and flight simulations!) have been a hobby for me for as long as I can remember, and if you were to compare my virtual military career to the real thing, I'd be serving close to 20 years! Also, I've always gravitated toward the multi-player tactical shooters, which usually promote teamwork, so I guess it's just a matter of experience. Thanks for the comments though, I'll try not to let 'em go to my head!

"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."

- Jayne Cobb, "Firefly"