Salute!

Here is mission I made while learning some of the concepts in the Mission Editor. It was made on the Beta build but I did a quick test on my new purchased copy and I think it should work.

It is a dawn drome assualt catching the Allies napping, followed by a search and destroy for trains.

You begin in the air with the drome in the distance. Bring down the sleepy Tommies before they can get airborne and defend themselves. Some planes will take off, some will be stuck in the hangars. AAA is light.

If you still have enough ammunition you can hit a troop train heading for the front to the South of the drome.

For those who prefer icons and waypoints you are well catered for. For those who like icons free, there is enough information on the map and generous trigger areas to give you enough to fly the mission.

For those who want to study the build, there are a few concepts that are on display.

1) An airstart

2) Two proximity switches to trigger the defenders, delayed to represent their unreadyness.

3) A counter to tell attacking group to disengage when enough damage has been done to the drome

4) A wapoint trigger to tell the train to begin it's journey to the frontlines

5) Damage indicators triggering inflight messages to tell you how your attacks are going on the train.

6) A pre-mission briefing to show on the mission selection page

7) Map icons

If you test it I would appreciate any feedback with trigger problems or if you think it is too difficult or too easy.

Fighting Spads is straightforward enough but a pair of N17s can be tough.

Thanks,
~E!~
D_T

Warfusee raid

Extract it into *\Rise of Flight\data\Missions. It might help to make a subfolder for downloaded missions to keep it tidy.

Gigabyte GA-Z77X UDH-3, i7 2600K, 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3, GeForce GTX 680 2GB.
Saitek Rudder Pedals
Cougar Hotas #08970 U2 #20
Thrustmaster Warthog
TrackIr 4 Pro
Windows 7 64 bit