Originally Posted By: Patrocles
Originally Posted By: DarkOne
Originally Posted By: Patrocles

Spacesim central (not too much traffic here)
http://www.spacesimcentral.com/

Doing my best the site is only a few months old and getting the word out is rough without spamming everyone. I try to find most of the goings on in the space gaming scene and I have a few developers of various games frequent the site and answer questions. Link page is growing and wiki too. Give it time... traffic is coming I think I had 30k people visit last month I just need more to sign up and actually talk in the forums smile

Thanks to everyone stopping by and if your a mod owner do upload your mods or demos.

-D1-

excellent! I did not know your site is new - it does take a little time to gather momentum! spread the word, folks!
smile

Thanks. any help getting the word out is appreciated plus at some point I won't be talking to myself any more smile

Just recovered from something the site had for the past 4 days I couldn't login to my site administration and was locked out so had to rebuild the site... that is always fun stuff to do on your weekend.

There is quite the amount of BSG games and mods out there. Besides BTRL you can checkout the many BSG mods for Freespace open, freelancer, diaspora and they even made a good one from the FPS Mount & Blade.

-D1-