Is anyone flying Europe? This theater is incredible. No more shooting Mig19s over Kwangju. This is the battlefield for which all these planes, weapons, and SAMs were invented for.

But the campaign is very primitive. Too primitive for my taste--there are no airbases in East Germany. Is Europe campaign development suspended? How do I volunteer and contribute?

I'm building a large TE for FRG and DDR. It's like a history lesson. You can place historical fighter regiments in their former airbases. At first the DDR AF was a disappointment. Only 6 fighter-regiments, mostly Fishbeds. It felt just like the DPRK. But then I placed the Soviets. Nine fighter-regiments, 8 of them brand-new Fulcrums. You can see how the small size of the DDR was an ideal situation for the Mig29.

I think the DDR would make a great online TE. F15s sweep the FLOT, Migs scramble, F15s try to drag them into a killzone over the Baltic. Likewise, the Migs try to drag the Eagles into a SA5 trap. I'm clueless to what the DDR air defense network should look like. I placed SA4s at each AB, SA3s at each SAM site, and three SA5s in Berlin, and two SA10s in Berlin. Do I need more SA5s?

PMC has done 80% of the work. Only the campaign is incomplete. This theater must get finished.

Last edited by hossa18; 03/29/09 08:41 PM.