Originally Posted By: Chivas
 Originally Posted By: Mogster
Great Stuff, the gameplay video particularly has made me want this product on my HD now \:\)

Very impressive graphically, lovely muted relections and lighting effects, very close to photoreal. AI flight model looks very smooth, no jerking around like we've got used to in IL2 recently.

Can we have a high res version of the vid please, I want to be able to view it full screen like I'm in control.

Hi Mogster

Interesting. What do you mean by jerking around in IL-2 recently? I don't have any jerking around to get used to.

I mean the mechanical way the AI flies the aircraft in IL2FB, the aircraft jerk from one position to another when you watch them. They sort of snap into a bank then snap back to level as they turn, that sort of thing.

It doesn't look like a human's flying the aircraft and spoils the fun of watching back videos. It wasn't always that way in IL2, it started with FB from what I remember. It was a response to people claiming that the AI wasn't challenging enough so Oleg gave it some help.

The KOTS AI looks great so far, it seems to move the aircraft around the sky in a convincingly human way.

WAS C2D 8500 3.16ghz, 285gtx 1gb, 4gig ram, XP NOW Win7 64, I5 2500K, SSD, 8Gig ram, GTX 570