Originally Posted By: FishTaco
Kodiak,

My girl is from Surigao province, and yes, Aspergers can be a pain (I have an IQ of 168, and I can only sleep for five hours a night).

Has its downside like everything else.

That is weird... I have the exact same IQ, and I can also only sleep 5 hours per night. I have always thought it was the SDT training I recieved in the Navy that caused that, but I guess it was like that even before the Navy... BTW, yesterday (July 24) marked my 20th Anniversary of joining the Navy.

I don't think I have Aspergers... Although I seem to exhibit many of the symptoms... but I have never been diagnosed with it, so I do not think that I have it... But I really don't know.

Strange.

-Skater

"As Iron Sharpens Iron, so does a friend sharpen a friend." Proverbs 27:17
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female, for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28
Never, ever, underestimate the ability of people to discount Occam's Razor. - Dart
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub." - Grover Norquist