A very interesting niche game with an attractive concept. But what will make it better than GRAW or any other number of shooters, such as my favorite, BF2 Project Reality Mod?

There will be shooting, there will be stealth, there will be weapons. And God bless you there will apparently be realistically staged clashes; realistic engagement distances and realistic time frames. I assume this will involve some pretty huge maps.

But this is a game that purports to be about CIA assets working on the ground. So just running around shooting stuff may be or should not be that important really.

Gathering data, getting to know the locals, paying out money to rival warlords for support. Realistically such a covert force might never come within small arms range of enemy forces, and would avoid it at all costs.

Is there going to be room for this in your new game? Otherwise what does it bring that is new to the table?

And yeah, I realize I'm asking for A LOT here...like what Operation Flashpoint 2 is promising with interaction with the locals being important for their support or resistance. Really the core of counter insurgency work.
But I'm not just trying to be a jerk. We all long for a more mature and complex game interaction than just slap happy shootemups..as enjoyable as those might be.

Last edited by Cadmium77; 06/22/08 01:28 AM.