Yes, everything will fully function. That HOTAS, as well as 98% of the items in this pit are from an actual F-16. They are real parts. ALL of which will fully function within the capabilities of the flight software. Most of which I have already tested on the bench and have shown to fully work. I actually hooked up the HOTAS to another guys pit a few years ago and we flew sample runs during a museum big to do. It worked great...needed a bit of tweaking, but worked really well. Even had a viper driver fly it and he was amazed how accurate the feel was.

Hardware wise, interfacing is really quite easy. I use the Beta Innovations Gamma Ray for inputs and the Electron Flux for outputs. All my round instruments are fully functional. I will have a fuel flow, altimeter and compass functional very shortly. The two instrments that might propose a challenge are the ADI and the HSI. Those will be tricky, but I do believe they are doable. I have the magnetic type switches funtional, solenoids and inductive loads functional. Everything will work. I even figured out a way to implement the oxygen system and g-suit cueing.

Yes, not a project that happens in a weekend. I've spent 7 years in planning and that last year building. All the electronics have been tested, it's just a matter of me wiring them up.

Jay