The enclosure is a Comtec brand unit from OKW Enclosures Ltd (http://www.okw.co.uk)

OKW appear to be a huge supplier in the UK - when I was searching around on the web for an angled box I came across many sites that supplied ABS or cast steel box enclosures - they all offered a free sample which always linked back to OKW's site. So I thought what the heck and requested a free sample from OKW and, somewhat surprised, got one by courier delivery the next day! \:D - they're very keen to help, too keen really, they even contacted me a day or too later to see how I got on with it, but they never pushed for a sale, just wanted to spread word about their products. As I work in a design section that sometimes need one-off enclosures their service and helpfulness didn't go to waste in lost sales, I got sent about 5 very glossy catalogues, which we'll probably keep as a handy reference at work and certainly use them for our future needs.

They did not restrict the free sample in any way other than it had a limit of £60 value and they could refuse a request for multiples of a particular design. My box had a value of about £26. I guess I could have requested a few different types within the free sample limit.

Last edited by ZappaTime; 02/26/08 12:25 AM.