Originally Posted By: Corsair8X
That's awesome. Really impressive. I like the little stands you have for your MFP's. How do you have them attached to the stand? Is it velcro or something? How do you get out of that setup, does the chair just move back? And I guess lastly, what is the system you use for those instruments off to the right. Is that F4Glass or something? I love how they are laid out in a pattern that mimics the aircraft.

Really, that's is so amazing.

I used velcro to attach the MFP's. To get out is the hard part, I usually just stand up, step on the seat and step out. The seat doesn't move back, since it's sitting on two spars and plus the machine that runs the game is behind the seat. The program to send information to that computer (seperate from the main one) is F4Glass. The actually display program is Falcongauges, and you can set them up the way you want, hence almost like the real deal.

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 980TI 6GB G1 OC, Obutto oZone, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, NP TrackIR5, ***Soon*** Oculus Rift