Some great shots in this thread, guys: the craftsmanship on GrizzlyT's pit never ceases to amaze me - wonderful stuff m8! Loved the FW-190 pit too Phyxius, but I noticed you're running an old version of my Spitfire gauges in there. Check out the Devicelink thread in the IL2 Community Help forum for the latest version (which now has a proper artificial horizon). Alternatively, you might prefer to use my BF-109K set which are much more similar to the FW-190's gauges.

As for my own pit, I'm currently working on a major upgrade from around 90 buttons and switches to nearer 250, but here are a few camera-phone piccies of the old version running EECH:

(The bottom 40% or so of each photo is my physical cockpit with a TFT displaying UDPSpeed and _mue's MFDs, whilst the external view is a 6ft image projected onto a screen a few feet further back). I'm using the Comanche set with the Apache in the last pic, as only the basic flight data is currently exported for that heli (though its MFDs work fine). The Havoc, Hokum and Comanche sets, on the other hand, are around 95% functional now -with working lights, gauges, RWR and MFDs (including FLIR/DTV), all exported from the sim to another PC. For info on the software involved, keep an eye on this thread in the EECH forum, where I'll hopefully be releasing new versions in the next few days.
Cheers,
DD