Originally Posted By: Lewis-Shockwave
holy moly Grizzly, thats some kit, although the first pic with its upside down right way up view had me confused for quite a while, my eyes kept going boss eyed looking at that one. What sim you plan on running with this?

Thanks. It was designed around EECH. (The only decent Comanche sim IMHO.) Although, it's already in need of some minor changes, thanks to Arneh's new v.1.9 exe and some recently found pics of the real deal's MPD screens.

LOL. The original pic of the lamptest that I posted a while back had alot more junk on the bench. I just ask everyone to forgive all the clutter on the "Ceiling". \:D

Originally Posted By: willie777
That is so cool!!!! I want one of those... Are the panels homemade, or otherwise? USAF Enlisted collar insignia on the pedals?

Aw shucks ....Thanks again.
Sorry. Everything is homemade. I have been hacking away at it (one panel/piece at a time) for the last couple of years. I finally got enough of it done that this is the first time I've actually got it all put together.
If you want more details, I have been posting some of my progress here, in the Simpit Ideas thread of the EECH forum. (Be warned....That thread is getting epic in size.)

Yep. That's some old collar brass I pulled out of a drawer. I needed something to fill in where the Thrustmaster logo plates were. Considering they haven't been on my collar for 20 years, I thought they could use a new purpose. \:\) I did post more details on the rudder pedals (turned anti-torque pedals), in the Rudder Pedals thread but I guess it went unnoticed... Here you go. Anti-torque.pdf

Grizzly's Comanche Simulator
"Fear is the mind killer. - Frank Herbert"