From what I have been reading a lot of PC players recently purchased the XBOX 360 in the last few months.

These gamers that purchased the XBOX 360 AND have been playing a significant amount of gaming are in a unique position to give qualified conclusions on a variety of topics.

I am [color=#FF0000]NOT[/color] interested in the comments of PC only gamers.
I am [color=#FF0000]NOT[/color] interested in the comments of long-time XBOX 360 players and console fanboys.
I am [color=#CC6600]ONLY[/color] interested in the comments of longtime PC gamers that have purchased the XBOX 360 within the last 12 months.

I would REALLY appreciate honest and thorough responses to each of the sections. If I missed an area or topic, please add those comments. Thanks for taking the time!

o What reasons did you have for purchasing the XBOX 360?

o Was the purchase worth it? Should you have tried XBOX 360 sooner?

o Do you see PC vs. Console debates differently now? If so, how?

o Have you tried XBOX 360 ranked and public matches? How are they different than ranked and public matches for PC?

o Is the average player on XBOX 360 what you expected? Are their any misconceptions you found to be untrue?

o Have you been able to find mature adult gamers online on the 360?

o Are your XBOX 360 friends characteristically different from PC friends? If so, how?

o Are you finding that you can have the same kind of game experience on the XBOX 360 that you had in PC gaming? If not, how does it differ?

o Please comment on the convenience (or inconvenience) of the 360.

o With crossover titles like the Ghost Recon series…..are tactics, camaraderie, and fun different on the 360?

o Do you miss the availability of "mods" and user content?

o If you have purchased download content, how do you feel about the purchase? Was it worth it? Are you comfortable with pay-for content added to games in this way?

o If you find that you rarely play the PC any more, what do you miss about PC gaming? (other than the people that didn't switch)

o How would you describe the level of cheating and glitching on the 360? Please compare it to the level of cheating and glitching you find on PC games.

o For "shooters" specifically, please provide conclusions on controlling your character with the controller instead of keyboard/mouse.

o Do you still play a lot of PC games?