Hi Magnum,

Yes it has a full playback feature and the camera views and accompanying music are much better than Forza, it looks photo realistic or TV realistic. Honest, it looks like I'm watching something on the telly. I can't find anything that allows you to take a screenshot or anything that allows uploads, I can't even find a button that allows the replays to be saved (although, admittedly, I haven't looked that hard). It's not a problem for me though, as that's not one of my 'must' priorities, and anyway, with this game, I'm in too much of a hurry to start the next race (or redo the one that I just lost, lol). The wheel is perfect, and the adjustable FF, on default, doesn't seem as powerful as it was in the demo'. However, unlike the demo, you can select manual transmission in this. I think I played the demo twice before I stopped, due to it only having auto tranny,

I think that I've played more of DIRT, in one day, than I've played Forza 2 in the entire week that I've had that game. That's how much I like DIRT. \:\)

Hengist.