Hi all,
This thread is for EAW newbies and veterans alike. It's only purpose is to make available any advice or information that is needed to sort out problems such as settting up EAW, use of OAW, hardware or software issues etc.

This stops the need for repeat postings for the same information or advice.

Input to this thread will be controlled by me using the lock/unlock feature (moderator). In this way the thread content can be controlled and not get cluttered with non-related postings. Any questions/answers can be posted on other threads in the usual way.

If anyone has useful advice/information to give to the community, please feel free to E-mail the contents, which I'll cut and paste into the thread.
-------------------------
The 'Starting Gate' is a set of pages dedicated to general 'Frequently Asked Questions' (FAQ) about EAW.

If you have any information that could be of use to members of the EAW Community, E-mail 'Sandbagger' (link on forum as Moderator or see regular posts).

The 'Starting Gate' Home page can be found HERE
-------------------------------
Useful pages at the EAW Tally - Ho Tally-Ho site (clink links below):

EAW Latest News page (with links to other useful EAW sites)
SEAWC
EAW Community Page
Aces Rising
Cord\'s EAW Page
Wings Over ByTom site
Captain Kurt\'s EAW Collection
Redeyes\' EAW Page
Frontlines Site
EAW Lost & Found
EAW Key Files page
EAW SSS site (Screens, Sounds and Savers)
---------------------------

FORUM RULES
I though it prudent to post the forum rules as a sticky. Please remember that due to time zone differences, I can't always be around at the right time to act as our Moderator. Therefore, E-mail me (link below) if you feel forum moderation is necessary. I can then respond a tad quicker.
-------------------------------
Forum Registration and Use Agreement

SimHQ�s forums are intended for our members to learn and exchange information about our common interests, share experiences and enjoy time spent with one another. We expect members to treat each other with respect and civility. The forums are open 24 hours a day. Our moderation is done on a wholly volunteer, unpaid basis. Accordingly, we cannot watch every post in every thread all the time. SimHQ (�The Site�) is not responsible for any member's posts, emails, or messages (collectively, �Postings�), including without limitation the content, tone and accuracy of a Posting, or for any material in a Posting that may be offensive to a particular viewer. The author of each Posting is solely responsible for its contents, and each viewer waives all claims, rights and causes of action he or she may assert against The Site arising from or in connection with a Posting.

The views of any member, however relayed, are not necessarily the views of The Site or any entity associated with The Site or any of its advertisers. We encourage members to notify us of any Posting that may be objectionable so that we may deal with it accordingly. These concerns can be addressed to any of the moderators (EAW forum is sandbagger - at - btinternet.com), staff, or the webmaster. We reserve the right to edit or delete all or any portion of any member�s Posting as we in our sole discretion deem appropriate.

Your use of The Site is at our discretion and you agree to abide by our rules as they may be amended from time to time, including but not limited to the following:

You agree that you will not use The Site to post or link any material that is deceptive and/or defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, discriminitory, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or in violation of any law, license or copyright. The Site�s server may not be used for illegal purposes or in support of illegal services, will not be used to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way, and will not be used to transmit anything that threatens or harasses another person. The Site actively discourages cheating, and the posting of hacks or cheats for any games is forbidden. You agree that you will not attempt to impersonate another person.

The Site�s server will not be used to make unsolicited offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam or scheme such as pyramid schemes. We reserve the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or other wrongdoing, and to provide information we know about you in the event of a complaint, claim, suit, or other legal action or investigation involving you. You agree to remain solely responsible for the content of your Postings, and to indemnify and hold harmless The Site, it�s owners, staff, moderators, ISP and Infopop, Inc., all advertisers and their agents, their affiliates, successors and assigns of the foregoing parties, for all expenses of any nature incurred with respect to any claim or demand arising from or based upon your Postings.

Unauthorized advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, commercial or bulk e-mail (SPAM) are not allowed.

The Site may amend these rules from time to time without notice.
-------------------------

Cheers for now, [Linked Image]

Sandbagger M.S.C.
[Linked Image]

sandbagger
address is at btinternet.com

Adderism:
'Percy, you ride a horse rather less well than another horse would!'.

Pythonism:
'You've had a hard time! Listen, sonny! I've been here 5 years and they only hung me the right way up yesterday!'
--------------------------------------------------

Last edited by CyBerkut; 11/18/18 08:55 PM. Reason: link updates

[Linked Image]

Alienware Aurora R5
Windows 10 64 bit
Intel i7-6700K 4.2Ghz
Two GTX 1080 Foundations in SLI (8 Gig each)
32 Gig DDR4 2133Mhz
1TB SSD boot drive - 1TB SATA storage drive
5.1 Surround Sound
34" Dell Ultra Sharp U3415W (3440x 2440)
CH Pro-Pedals, Stick and Throttle
TrackIR-5 Pro