I have a question right off the bat. After reviewing the initial install instructions

"Disable and remove any and all auxiliary JOYSTICKS, Pedals, Wheels that you may have installed on your PC!

Learn from my mistake. I just wasted hours today troubleshooting my setup and forgot this most basic thing to do! LB2 on XP likes one and only one joystick."

I currently have NO joysticks or pedals attached to my PC. Should I leave it that way and install the joystic and pedals AFTER I install the game, or install them B4. What I am confused about is the Auxillary comment,,,thx

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 MOBO / Intel i5 2500K 3.3GHz (Overclocked to 4.8 GHz) / G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB XMP Ram / Sandisk 480GB SATA III SSD / EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid/ Onboard Realtek High Definition Audio card / Creative Inspire 5.1 Surround Speakers/ Primary Monitor =30” HP LP3065 @ 2560 x 1600 / Secondary Monitor = Acer 23" Touch Screen for Helios / TrackIR4 / Cougar HOTAS w/Saitek PRO Flight Combat Rudder Pedals