I have newly installed using the instructions at Speichts along with the dgVoodoo 1.50 wrapper and found some great success. However, while in combat missions, not training flights, whenever I open the options menu with Alt-O, call the Mission Planner screen with Alt-N, or use the lookdown screen, the screen breaks up into four "blocks" or quadrants. The text or display is sized as normal, but the blocks overlap one another so they are quite useless. Again, this does not occur in training flights and the other screens (base, mission planning, etc) are unaffected.

I seem to recall, in my attempts to get the program to work under WinXP Pro, having adjusted the resolution in my CA.ini file from 640x480 to 1280 x 1024 and I don't know if I ever went back once I got it working using the 366MB RAM cap and dgVoodoo wrapper.

Does this error sound familiar and does my having altered CA.ini sound like the likely culprit? Sadly, I am at work and unable to apply the fix just yet and it only just occured to me that I may not have restored my CA.ini file!

Thanks in advance all,

SGT Impaler