Hi Fellow Pilots,

I want to Express my thankfulness for giving us again this great title Longbow 2,

I've installed it as it appears in the speichts guide and it came to life, but a problem has developed with it,

My hardware is not a gaming rig but it can handle Longbow 2 easily, my video board is A nVidia FX 5700LE (latest drivers installed) and the problem I have is that when you switch to an external view, The "transparency" of the crew's glass windshield panels has gone out, instead It looks like a mirror, "reflecting" everything outside the helicopter, but the most annoying is that both, the main Rotor and the tail rotor appear like opaque black disks, the fuzzy rotational illusion is not Shown anymore.

I've set all the features of the video card almost to the ground (no anti aliasing, no mipmapping, No everything, nothing at all) and the problem persists.

I've downloaded and executed the useful Glide Wrapper, but making every sort of changes Did not resolved anything.

Please, let me know if you have a solution for this near apparently unresolvable error.