Knights Over Europe will never come to pass - sad, because after having it's screenshots for my wallpaper for months, I was looking forward to it.

However, that's the bad news. The GOOD news is that there is now a WW1 sim with more than KoE could ever have had to offer. Really, Wings of War is simply the most unbelievable flight sim - combat or other - I have ever flown - and I have flown almost every FS since FS98.

The most amazing thing about it which blows my mind every time is the way the scenery remains sharp and focused no matter how close you get - even when you're crashing into it! And detailed: whoever heard of a sim with flocks of birds complete with sound effects, fire damaged trees, photo realistic train termini and marshalling yards. What I most feared with KoE has somehow been avoided with WoW - there is no 'burnt wilderness terrain' - or very little. Instead we get the most exciting mountain gorges and other treats to dodge around in.

Another thing - WoW is probbly the first sim to work on laptops - and boy, the graphics are not just sharp but super smooth on my Evo 2Ghz with ATI Mobility integrated graphics. You would just have to see them to believe them, really. If you try it, remember to turn keyboard delay very low for good insensitive control.

I'm not saying another word, this game is going to shout for itself. Time to change this topic heading to Wings of War. Nough said