I just breezed through the thread so if this is redundant, please forgive. WoW is out at the EB store where I work but they only got the XBox version in. I probably will experiment tonight and "preorder" the PC version to see if it shows up. However, I will also check the date of release for the PC version to see if it isn't delayed due to the conversion of the English to the English version... \:\) .

Also:

Quote:

Fenris - Zeppelin Staaken R VI
(has inaccurate gun positions in upper wings above engine nacelles, earlier 3-engined Reisenflugzeuge did have nacelle gun positions but not poking through the wing tops, and not this model)
I believe that the 5 engine IV (or VI?) had forward engine nacel gunners manned by the engineers on each wing as well as above wing gunners poking through the upper wing. There were also 2 backseat gunners facing rearward and a pop down gunner position just aft the back seat (prelude to the tunnel gun?). It seems that every version of the Staaken had about 1 or 2 models made (except for the last rendition which had about 13 or so) maybe they were trying to do a V version? I'll have to dig up my old pictures at home...

If this sim could be modded, that would be way awesome. I know you can mod Mafia (from what I've read on the net) so maybe the data tools used for mafia will work on WoW?