Great progress Andrew. The AI planes seem to be one way or the other. I can handle, just about , the two winged AI, but the dreidecker and triplane movements are too severe as they are.
I appreciate what you are saying re changing it, but i fear unless it is "quietened down", the community will find it hard to truly class this as a sim. As it is, the FM IMHO, is too way off.
I had a quick dogfight against Fokker triplane in Red Baron and that was a lot less skittish. I would have handled that OK if the sim had supported trackIR.
Better to have an easy victim (as those you mentioned ), and a good dreidecker fight, so that the kids and newbies can have some success, than it stay as it is and no luck at all against the triplanes- They look like wasps not planes ;\)
So, I hope you are right Drawde!!

That's my 2 cents as they say, but I am very much appreciative of your efforts, Andrew. Now that the rockets have gone I am having a ball with the Fiske ( sorry Ivor H, the Albatross \:\)
Thanks for that list by the way. It will be great when they have their right names, won't it?
(Thanks again Andrew)

Mankind's problem is not failing to know the difference between right and wrong; - It is failing to know the difference between different and wrong