Thanks for the suggestions Ivor, I'll refer back to them later if I get a chance.

As I posted earlier, the AI wingmen and enemy is dependant on which a/c you have choosen. So far I've only seen the total of 4 though. For simplicity, and cause I'm not a historian, I'll refer to them as the game desc. British: Fighter + Silverfish R (Neiuport), German: Fisch R (Albatros DIII) + Dreidecker. If you have a name correction for the fighter and Dreidecker let us know. Basically, I've only seen the four, you may have seen others (let us know). I agree the priority is to tone down the super acrobatic antics of the Dreidecker, can't promise anything, but if we can force them to use a Eindecker, or make the Dreideckers handling more like the Eindecker it would be nice.

So far, I haven't been able to force the AI selection, but I've found some other interesting 'hacks'. e.g. Enable hanger option mid-flight to change your a/c, also enter a observation only mode where the AI ignore me. I've also found the unlock level cheat - without the need for the savefile hack, so we can use our own profiles not PiZZADOX (but thanks to them anyway). It's very slow progress though, and I will need a break soon. Anyway, when I've got enough to be worthwhile I'll combine them in one program and release for you guys to play with.

My next release won't be just a simple hex edit, but will require a separate 'trainer' app to interact with the game. This will take some time. I'll continue to look in here to see what develops, but you won't hear much from me for a little while...

Regards
Andrew