Ivor H S! And thanks for the offer. I like to learn if my old brain will let me, so i will have a go at what you say.
Couple of questions,though if I may?

"Of if you'd prefer to have a go - you just open the wow.exe file in a hex editor"

Do I have to download a hex editor from somewhere?, or is there one in my Windows system?
( I don't know what a hex editor is \:\) )
I know how to open files say in Notepad, but I suspect this is nothing like that.

I would make a backup copy of my WoW exe,and then proceed but how does one open the exe in the hex editor? Basic I suppose, but please imagine -I'm looking at the exe in Windows explorer. If I right click on it, what do I do next?

Sorry to be so dumb!!

Flyby1= Thanks for the offer. I wished guys had voted for the patcher \:D , still I'll see how I go. BTW - Being able to choose opposition plane, or slowing the AI drideckers would be my choice of next project. I too hope the developers will help to mod this. As you say, so much potential.

cheers

Mankind's problem is not failing to know the difference between right and wrong; - It is failing to know the difference between different and wrong