Cas141

if you post me a PM with your e-mail address I'll e-mail you a copy of the hex-edited wow.exe. I can rename it if your system objects to getting .exe's as attachments. It's 1.03 MB.

Of if you'd prefer to have a go - you just open the wow.exe file in a hex editor, and find the address listed by Elyby1/Andrew. Look for the string and change each pair of characters in the string to the new ones, not that hard even I managed it Like Dantes said, hopefully we'll either get an official forum, or the Czech one will be operational soon, i have a feeling the author of the latter may be linked to the developers.

BTW, does anyone know if the WoW BE2 is accurate re pilot sitting in the front? Lovely model with a camera on the stbd side, tho the Lewis is in a very odd position. And while it's clearly a BE2e, most sources say only the 2d had the observer in the back seat. The Australian War Memorial site says pilot in front, but most say not; and the online photos of the Gardermoen museum BE2e show the pintle mount sited to be fired from the front seat (tho these photos show a WW2 Vickers K gun fitted, not a Lewis).

Well that's about a fortnight past and already we have a no-CD exe, rockets disabled, and all planes avalable, not too bad given the sim files aren't very user-friendly in format.

When you soar into the air in a Sopwith scout
And you're scrapping with a Hun and your gun cuts out
Well, you stuff down your nose till your plugs fall out
'Cos you haven't got a hope in the morning!