From the look of the shots, it looks like there is allot of up to date graphics being used. It's visually amazing.

Maybe the company would be interested in providing a developer's toolkit if they see that it will bolster sales for their product.

That way, one can play the original game on Xbox with your kids and then play a modified standard on one's PC catering more to our interests in producing a higher fidelity simulation.

I am torn though wondering how this arcady sim reflects upon the events of the past. Still, if it gets young people interested in the WW1 era and choosing to seek out more information about it that can't be a bad thing. Many of us found flying sims a catalyst to learning more about the people and times.

The irony being that they could potentially release an add-on much like FCJ to their own product to cater more to the realism crowd.

If it has the same attention to detail as Mafia, I may have to grab a copy. That is still one of the best crafted games I have ever played on my PC. The game’s race sequence alone is a sim in itself.

Xeidos2 wrote:

“I also find it very interesting to watch people making plans on how to hack into WoW and start finding ways to make their own mods for it, even before it gets released here in the States. Kinda shows where their priorities are at.”

I think it shows that our priorities are to try to get ourselves a new up to date WW1 sim by any means necessary. When KOE comes out, I’ll still get it. Still, beggars can’t be choosers and we don’t have allot of options currently at our disposal. It would be nice to fly something WW1 that feels up to date graphically.

Are there still plans for an interview of Aspect by SimHQ? There are still matters of clarifying what there lies in store for the future.

For an arcade game, it looks like the developers paid a great attention to detail. This leaves me wondering what their original intentions were creating it and how they might have changed down the line.

The market for WW1 games isn’t exactly bursting at the seams and it's nice to see something from the era again being sold. I wish it had come out wihout the goofy arcade stuff but if it can be changed, there is a great deal of potential.

At least now it shows what can be done with graphic visuals without it coming from Maddox Games for once. ;\)

S!