Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
46 minutes ago
You know you're old when you realize Christina Ricci is now 42 years old....
see more
125,285 Views · 617 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
1 hour ago
FWIW: For those preparing to buy a new AMD or Intel system in the next few months: QuoteCorsair Teases Next-Gen MP700 PCIe Gen 5 M.2 SSD, Up To 10,000 MB/s Read Speeds Corsair rates their MP700 PCIe Gen 5 M.2 SSD at 10,000 MB/s read and 9,500 MB/s write speeds (Sequentially). T...
see more
1,548,834 Views · 2,939 Comments
European Air War
1 hour ago
hi jel, many thanks for your effort i tried this mod Steam_OAW_2022V2 EAW1.2 it was very good mod to me and i am using EAW V1.26 but some aircrafts crashes the game when selecting them DAW +BF109FX2 palestine spitfiremk1X...
see more
616 Views · 4 Comments
European Air War
2 hours ago
where is the link please to download Aces over Europe Gold? the link here is broken...
see more
1,050 Views · 17 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
1 movie -- we were invited. We go to movies and plays on rare occasions when relatives invite us. We get invites to more plays than movies (2 in the last year)....
see more
247 Views · 12 Comments
Music
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by MarkGI wasn't going to do this, but I can't seem to un-stick this uplifting tune from my head... Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy (Official Music Video) ... That reminded me of something, and they are already kinda uplifted as well! ...
see more
394 Views · 27 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
TT video https://www.tiktok.com/@tebanglez/video/7132960447854103813...
see more
867 Views · 11 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
9 hours ago
Hey I'm excited too!...
see more
275,011 Views · 522 Comments
SAM Simulator
Yesterday at 08:02 PM
Unfortunately no, only through Amazon! Btw. Thanks for your kind words! ...
see more
53 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by RossUKI'll have to look into that.... Indeed he has. Two of em have done a couple of TV shows together involving flying....
see more
9,839 Views · 62 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by oldgrognardHave had a lot of challenges but haven’t been beaten yet. But somewhere is a Hellcat or new mid-engine Corvette that will put me down. Look out, performance is ever increasing in those super-quiet battery-powered abominations. ...
see more
8,017 Views · 38 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:21 PM
The movie sequel is off and rebooted because Amazon purchasing MGM f things up. https://www.ign.com/articles/mgm-lo...and-alicia-vikander-is-out-as-lara-croft I play one Tomb Raider game in 2012 on XBox at my friend's house. Got lost and quit....
see more
506 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
Yesterday at 06:31 PM
Lots of crickets in here, it seems! In any event, unlike previous versions, in which I was perhaps too eager to release an update once I was finished with the main work on the update, I have been much more patient this time around, doing additional testing (particularly in the...
see more
233,014 Views · 573 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Yesterday at 06:10 PM
"Paycheck" was decent and I don't much care for Ben Affleck. He was well suited for the movie, though. I have seen all the films in the list, but I was not able to finish "A Scanner Darkly." Too many drug references for me....
see more
302 Views · 9 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 02:47 PM
Fourth season came to a grinding halt as I won the first four races of the season and that will not do. So I started yet another My Team career, this one from the dungeon with no money and a factory and facilities that are essentially walls with a roof on it. Zero acclaim, zero ...
see more
41,141 Views · 174 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
Yesterday at 02:19 PM
I've compared the current skin descriptions with those from an older game version and I can't find any differences. If you have noticed any changes, please post some examples....
see more
1,411 Views · 6 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 02:09 PM
I've watched the Foods, and cars series about what built America,,And enjoyed those and all the others..Watching " The cars that built the world" Fantasizing stuff and well presented ,The History Channel has a winner here..It's Mercedes/Benz now..Great to see the His...
see more
122 Views · 0 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 01:56 PM
Wonderful work (although you must be getting tired of hearing that repeatedly). Thank you all so much....
see more
310 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman Lazy developers or maybe there is a cheating mechanism where you can shoot a guy for having a card up his sleeve like old western films? This is the course I would expect to be appropriate in such circumstances, yes. But that's not the way here, ...
see more
64,813 Views · 363 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
Yesterday at 11:22 AM
Hi All, This weekend, we find ourselves back on the ATAG server and fighting over the burning hot 1940 skies of SE England. Starting earlier this weekend, we hope that this time will work for European players that are generally unable to stay up later at night. The event wil...
see more
51 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 11:01 AM
I finally got to see Maverick last week... thought it was great, better than the original for me!...
see more
11,286 Views · 69 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by WangoTango He's getting away for the drugs and murder stories. I can definitely understand that. Between BB and BCS he put in more than 10 years of his life into that genre! I'll be curious to learn more about this new show of his....
see more
2,082,494 Views · 6,163 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoyNever saw Perfect Storm but I got good sleep watching Poseidon. Yeah that film was a big mis-step. There was zero reason to remake that movie....
see more
253 Views · 4 Comments
European Air War
Yesterday at 09:14 AM
many thanks mr jelly for your care my resolution 1366x768 and my screenshot was taken from a mobile so it appears like that. the external view F9 in V1.28 the plane is shifted upwards (it even appears to your attached v.1.28 screenshot) and i should press U to make it center as V...
see more
162 Views · 3 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
Yesterday at 08:52 AM
What amazing work; you are to be applauded sirrah! What, pray, is the German stubby job imaged below the fabric-less DVII? Looks like it was created by the design department at Fisher-Price! ...
see more
182 Views · 3 Comments
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
The Watever built it series
by rwatson. 08/17/22 02:09 PM
An informal poll - movie theater attendance
by PanzerMeyer. 08/17/22 01:52 PM
House of the Dragon
by PanzerMeyer. 08/15/22 11:40 AM
Interesting history site
by oldgrognard. 08/14/22 06:59 PM
Hurricane Lost at Airshow
by KRT_Bong. 08/14/22 05:22 PM
A young man's love letter to FS2004
by Coot. 08/14/22 09:45 AM
Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle
by LB4LB. 08/12/22 01:11 AM
Biggest box office flops of 2022 so far
by PanzerMeyer. 08/11/22 12:16 PM
Welcome to Brazil
by Blade_RJ. 08/10/22 10:07 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.