Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hardware & Software - PC
26 minutes ago
Meantime, Nvidia is doing quite well: QuoteNVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) reaches a new all-time high of $312.87 with a market cap of $191 Billion The attachment shows the stock value climbing dramatically higher over the years. Nvidia has the money to spend to keep a lead over AMD at...
see more
704,454 Views · 2,113 Comments
Elite Dangerous
37 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BohemondGrats PM! . Thanks! I'm heading back to Colonia now. I'm about 16,000 LY away (250+ jumps). Once I get there I'll sell all my cartographic data before finally returning to the bubble....
see more
2,533 Views · 37 Comments
Community Hall
46 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mad Max to ensure no repeats. . It's my belief that improvements can most certainly be made to reduce the likelihood but they would be kidding themselves if they think future massive fires can be prevented with 100% certainty. It would certainly be nic...
see more
207 Views · 13 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
53 minutes ago
As IT support would say, have you tried restarting your computer?...
see more
157 Views · 12 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Not really, no. Just a couple of flashes on the way back to the apartment....
see more
271 Views · 12 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Those poor Poles had it rough! They were using old airplanes and tanks against the Germans. Airplanes with this kind of wing design. There is probably a correct name for it but I don't know it. I know it's not biplane.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtiss_O-52_Owl Then I ge...
see more
675 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Watching those videos I think I will pass out at 1G....
see more
606 Views · 28 Comments
Community Hall
8 hours ago
Originally Posted by Red2112Wow, that one great scope you got there With such a beauty no wonder you miss Scotland. Well it´s a Meade too but not quite in the LX200 leauge, I think it´s a great little scope to start with and/or travel. I can always use it as a focuser if...
see more
692 Views · 32 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
8 hours ago
see more
43 Views · 0 Comments
9 hours ago
Excellent! My favorite plane to fly in PF. I am amazed nobody has fixed the endless Flaps lowering audio. Thanks for the memories. I really wish the new IL2 Great Battle series would go to the Pacific. We need ungraded Carrier Ops! Jason, are you listening??? S!Blade<>&...
see more
37 Views · 1 Comments
9 hours ago
Nice recovery on that pic above Trooper. Here are a couple of new ones for those that may not browse the WOTR screen shots thread. S!Blade<>< ...
see more
32,490 Views · 118 Comments
IL-2: Cliffs of Dover
9 hours ago
A Nice addition gents. Cheers S!Blade<><...
see more
210 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
9 hours ago
Episode IX posted. S!Blade<><...
see more
2,852 Views · 38 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
10 hours ago
So it is Carrick. All the Huns are waiting for it, keeping their scoreboards in readiness....
see more
301,791 Views · 2,695 Comments
Community Hall
10 hours ago
I only signed up for Mechwarrior 5. It lacks features, I’d rather support the platform I have a few hundred games on, but...can’t complain about my experience. Also, since Dec, I’ve picked up a lot of free games, most pretty good titles. Tomorrow and the next fewdays they h...
see more
546 Views · 17 Comments
11 hours ago
Why bless the man! He's even got mud in perforated metal steps, but not at the edges where the pilot is less likely to step! Mike, you've got an unparalleled ability to make it look real. I'm in awe....
see more
4,555 Views · 59 Comments
European Air War
12 hours ago
see more
97 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Folks; I would like to clarify something regarding the "Consolidated Custom Facilities Mods Repository Folder" on Sandbagger's Mods Page. Although these series of mods are compatible with UE and PE, it is worth noting that the following two mods in the series have not...
see more
184 Views · 6 Comments
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Mission No. 4 for Oberleutnant Otto Von Pranz (note: ver. 1.2 of the GPU Tuner Patch for WOFF was run for this mission; also installed are BB's clouds (ver. 2.9.x); as well, the latest ver. 2.1 of JJJ's MultiMod is being used) ----- This early morning of Nov. 8, around 7:00 am,...
see more
2,835 Views · 69 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
Yesterday at 09:33 PM
I was thisclose to having someone to discuss Warhammer with when Cheyenne made his post. So close, and yet, so far I played Clan Eshin in Mortal Empires. They are a pretty cool Skaven faction, with stealth and subterfuge their calling cards. But the starting position is pretty ...
see more
13,306 Views · 54 Comments
Music
Yesterday at 05:07 PM
Red...
see more
470,771 Views · 1,306 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
Yesterday at 03:54 PM
see more
10,278 Views · 26 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
Yesterday at 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Red2112This happend a bit with HOI3, no matter how hard you tried to overcome the historical events, you never got to change what really happened. At least I never could. EU IV has some of this, or it tries to anyway. EU IV is a huge sandbox, and alternate...
see more
319 Views · 11 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Yesterday at 02:08 PM
Fifth Element + Guardians of the Galaxy. 'Nuff said. Having said that , I'll probably at least check out the pilot episode....
see more
78 Views · 1 Comments
Event Photography & Video
Yesterday at 01:57 PM
If you are making your way North after Manassas you also have Harpers Ferry, Monocacy & Antietam (+ many others) on the way to Gettysburg....
see more
2,883 Views · 14 Comments
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Post script on our fires
by Mad Max. 02/19/20 09:43 PM
Our current approaching storm
by Ajay. 02/19/20 12:35 PM
Just a little feel good flying thing
by Nixer. 02/18/20 12:37 AM
Now, This is Cool (Even if it WAS a Dog)
by vonBaur. 02/18/20 12:37 AM
HITMAN 2, et al
by DBond. 02/17/20 01:52 PM
I didn't know this. Women Top Guns.
by NoFlyBoy. 02/17/20 03:46 AM
Betelgeuse
by Red2112. 02/16/20 11:35 PM
Heck just a good jam
by rwatson. 02/16/20 01:57 PM
EPIC Games = epic PITA
by Dunolde. 02/15/20 09:05 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.