Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
33 seconds ago
It’s still surreal to me that Ford will be 79 when Indy 5 comes out in theaters....
see more
41 Views · 3 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
20 minutes ago
Sounds like a most fantastic trip Raine. Looking forward to going along vicariously when you post those additional photos!...
see more
71 Views · 5 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
35 minutes ago
Yeah we cannot troubleshoot with mods, way too many variables. Always remove them all when troubleshooting d3d8.dll and required settings has changed a few times over tim, and WOFF manager also has changes along the way to use those changes properly....
see more
543 Views · 18 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
36 minutes ago
Good work, Grishin!!!!...
see more
312,608 Views · 2,759 Comments
Music
1 hour ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOrZfKHjiI Good wall of sound,,Sure miss Jimi gone but not forgotten https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...E0E5C758D76220D2D4F&&FORM=VDRVRV ...
see more
475,099 Views · 1,313 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
2 hours ago
Good episode. Boldly going forward into your nightname in the case of Picard....
see more
14,173 Views · 73 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
It may not be a pacific flight sim game mate... but this should scratch the itch for some pacific action for many. Looking very good!...
see more
24,521 Views · 129 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
He was awesome as Kingpin. Well written, well acted. A lot of depth....
see more
278 Views · 13 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
I'll have to ask 2 of my friends,they both served in the Navy,although it was a while back,things may have changed. We do have the RFA (Royal Fleet Auxiliary) which is composed of civilians but I don't think that answers your specific question....
see more
158 Views · 1 Comments
Naval Simulations
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by DBond It's a big weakness, as replayability is so limited as you say. Beyond that, the fact that players are reliant on others to produce their content leaves a huge gap. Limited replayability combined with a lack of content hamstrings the series. I complain ...
see more
389 Views · 17 Comments
DCS World
4 hours ago
see more
44 Views · 0 Comments
Star Citizen
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by ChuckyI'm pretty sure I only ever tried out the free ships when we could. I don't think I've ever rented a ship tbh. Is there a way of telling if it's rented? I ask because there seemed to be a issue with rented ships still in users hanger after the time ...
see more
16,627 Views · 114 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
5 hours ago
It's always nice to hear from mod supporters. I may have something ready by mid-March instead of the end of next month, so in other words: Unfortunately, the cloud popping problem has proven to be a much tougher nut to crack than I had expected. Instead of a 50 - 75% redu...
see more
82,615 Views · 393 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by semmernThis version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps from the tribute concert to George Harrison after his death, is way better than any studio recording of this song. Paul and Ringo on stage, as well as Dhani Harrison pretty much being a carbon copy of his fa...
see more
379 Views · 16 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Like ETO is for Europe but for the Mediterranean....
see more
89,063 Views · 55 Comments
DCS World
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by Winfieldobviously Chris Elles and Pete (Pman) from the defunct VEAO attempting to steal user login details to relive past pipe dreams of their failed products no doubt. no other way to explain it unless proven otherwise They'll be up to something.....
see more
341 Views · 5 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
7 hours ago
I was just wondering about that goon..It's a good piece of work as it sits...
see more
395 Views · 8 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
7 hours ago
Thanks Red. I think I'm going to miss this sale. I'll still be at work by the time it ends, so I will wait until the next one to pick up Contracts. That's two sales in two months so I expect another one before too long. Let us know what you think of it Recluse. Once you get thro...
see more
1,261 Views · 34 Comments
DCS World
7 hours ago
Will the Corona virus have any effect on the production time of the dynamic campaign? A trillion + wiped off the global economy.......no doubt the corporation that is ED\DCS would have lost a few gold coins.....legit question, not expecting a legit answer as per the norm....
see more
48 Views · 0 Comments
DCS World
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by Flogger23mThough maybe they should give all F-15C/FC3 owners the F-15E just because. I wouldn't mind it for free. I thought Razbam were releasing the F-15E? be like asking heatblur to give out free F-14 tomcats....
see more
2,835 Views · 28 Comments
Community Hall
9 hours ago
Originally Posted by BD-123Originally Posted by ChuckyNoFlyBoy,my mum took me to see the Battle of Britain when I was just a nipper. Those were the sorts of films she was into,anything to do with war. She still watches BoB when it comes up on the TV,she must be word-perfect by no...
see more
889 Views · 52 Comments
T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrustmaster)
10 hours ago
Thanks a lot... it would take me sometime before I figure out I have to use ActKey(KEYON+REXEC())… I also didn't know about AMAX... I created a function myself to handle this the 65534 range conversion to % and vice versa, not an issue though. Anyway, with the printf now out o...
see more
178 Views · 8 Comments
Flight Sim Pit Builders
11 hours ago
Weekdays are Spitfire days.....
see more
359,324 Views · 577 Comments
T.A.R.G.E.T. (Thrustmaster)
11 hours ago
Splendid clarification. Thank you Drakoz!!...
see more
30 Views · 1 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
17 hours ago
btw the first 5 minutes is completely unedited, i had just started on the server and already got chased.....but i gave them all a black eye lol. and a few sniper action i the end...
see more
74 Views · 0 Comments
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Steven Spielberg Not Directing Indiana Jones 5
by Arthonon. 02/28/20 07:31 PM
Same actor...mind blown.
by MarkG. 02/28/20 05:11 AM
America's latest culinary delight
by MarkG. 02/27/20 06:28 PM
Odd coincidences
by PanzerMeyer. 02/27/20 05:08 AM
Barfly PC game anyone?
by Wigean. 02/26/20 05:55 PM
Ratnik shovel mini review
by Crane Hunter. 02/26/20 06:27 AM
Smithsonian Open Access?
by Rick_Rawlings. 02/26/20 05:21 AM
When the live song beats the studio version...
by Zamzow. 02/26/20 03:55 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.