Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
DCS World
1 hour ago
Would be fun to learn to fly, but not $50 worth just to fly around in single player...
see more
16 Views · 1 Comments
Sim Racing - General
3 hours ago
I am pretty happy today While I ended 11th. my SR rating sky rocketed on a track that I recently learned these past few day´s (Fuji). Wasn't even to sure If I should do an online race but though, what the heck! Happy with my time too, but my DR goes down as It goes up becau...
see more
28,572 Views · 252 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
3 hours ago
Ah, I thought this was going back to the 90s and EA/Jane's game. Still good though, thanks for sharing....
see more
68 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Watching this on Amazon Prime https://www.amazon.com/WWII-Women-on-the-Frontline/dp/B0CVHGL9ZN It's also available on Apple TV+ https://tv.apple.com/us/show/wwii-women-on-the-frontline/umc.cmc.12zvvuqx3fm6eqmdzhgm3zyo8 She lied to the Military Police guarding the D-Day embar...
see more
2,536,165 Views · 7,683 Comments
Sim Racing - General
4 hours ago
I think it shows intent and culpability beyond excuse. The drivers pushed the button before push to pass should be available so they clearly knew the capability was there and used it. It wasn’t a case of Penske looking to utilize the unfair advantage but a blatant violation of ...
see more
303,170 Views · 1,566 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by DBondI was surprised to see all my old saves were made obsolete by a version change, or there are warnings anyway that the game may not go smoothly if I chose to proceed. I did not and started anew. Pharoah was better than Troy, or so they say. I've played n...
see more
15,672 Views · 118 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by DBondAre you seal clubbing? LOL! I like that analogy....
see more
116,530 Views · 1,219 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
#%&*$#. ...
see more
120 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Mr B, I'm glad I posted this as you seem to be the man to know. Right, I'm mainly wireless now due to work and time issues. But my wired pair of V-Moda Cross-fade LP's were totally amazing. Plus I've had various Bose wired over the years due to loyalty to brand. Never heard o...
see more
106 Views · 3 Comments
Community Hall
10 hours ago
This popped up in my recommendations this morning, saved it for later....
see more
84 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
10 hours ago
Where you be, Wigean? Good golf mate, I finally nicked a win since the other guy didn't play lol. I wish he had because I played well, shot a low score at a difficult course and wanted to see how I stacked up this week. Can't win 'em all. No, wait that's awkward in this contex...
see more
239,851 Views · 590 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
10 hours ago
Issue not seen again, possibly down to mods, closing thread....
see more
244 Views · 3 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
10 hours ago
9000 series CPUs coming soon, perhaps. The BIOS update is already on-line. Some speculation says Official Announce in less than 2 months. Top of the line to come in 2024. Uses same Motherboards as 7000 CPUs. QuoteAMD Ryzen 9000 “Zen 5” Desktop CPUs Confirmed As Gigabyte List...
see more
1,857,846 Views · 3,237 Comments
Community Hall
12 hours ago
My top 3 that I have seen either on film or a tv series: 1. Brendan Gleeson as Churchill in "Into the Storm". 2. Meryl Streep as Thatcher in "The Iron Lady". 3. Michael Sheen as Tony Blair in "The Queen" ...
see more
119 Views · 1 Comments
Music
23 hours ago
see more
1,333,413 Views · 2,280 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Thanks! I've been a long time lurker here (the SimHQ reviews on the CH HOTAS are why I originally bought a CH set more than a decade ago...) I never used to be into tank sims much but I've found over the last few years I'm enjoying that aspect of simming, and I still really enjo...
see more
93,867 Views · 81 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 06:23 PM
I've been searching my brain for distant memories and I'm pretty sure the last Airfix model I bought was a 1:32 scale MiG-29....
see more
225 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 06:04 PM
!...
see more
655 Views · 9 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Ha!!! i just noticed I posted this on the wrong thread. Should have been on the "Let's Play WOFF" thread. GETTIN OLD! ...
see more
91,900 Views · 225 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 12:44 PM
He insists on $hit posting. I've had him on ignore for ages, I suggest everyone does the same. ...
see more
239,824 Views · 1,273 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Yesterday at 09:54 AM
It certainly was the leader of WWII combat flight sims at the time in my book... I loved the big online wars that ran on Hyperlobby all those years ago....
see more
148 Views · 3 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 09:31 AM
You´re welcome Jens, glad to be of help!...
see more
8,663 Views · 66 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
Yesterday at 02:07 AM
Sounds cool, looking forward to seeing the build....
see more
331 Views · 7 Comments
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Headphones
by RossUK. 04/24/24 03:48 PM
Skymaster down.
by Mr_Blastman. 04/24/24 03:28 PM
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.