Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Star Citizen
15 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman Falcon BMS Formation flying skills come in pretty handy here. After watching the "Hard Flying" videos above, that´s what came to mind, it would be cool to put together a acrobatic team in SC, as there is for DCS ...
see more
7,881 Views · 36 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
18 minutes ago
@Duke: "With Air Activity at “Medium” (fewer squadrons) but with Forced Encounters set to “Medium” or “High” you may be simulating the exact same thing (encounter rates) as “Ultra” and “No” in that with the above example you now have fewer squadrons activ...
see more
475 Views · 13 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
28 minutes ago
This is a "status" of AMD thread. As AMD does better (or worse) in any area of its business, its relevant to AMD "status". "Status" gives an indication of what AMD can afford to do going forward. For example, Is AMD making enough money to develop ...
see more
618,288 Views · 2,022 Comments
Star Citizen
31 minutes ago
I havent been to Area 18 yet, but at Lorville you can rest/sleep at a lodging quarters, dorm or whatever they call it there. Yesterday I went back to Lorville to buy a multi-tool, on departure from the hanger I some how exploded in mid air (outside of the hanger), when I logged ...
see more
1,179 Views · 48 Comments
Community Hall
34 minutes ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...f-duty-modern-warfare-behind-the-scenes/ I hope it's not like other games where I've read articles on how "authentic" and "realistic" it is going to be and you end up playing the game and it is just a fast twitch rail sho...
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
34 minutes ago
It's inevitable,,,,time marches on and other things takes it's place in importance (happy or sad). Now Pearl Harbor is just a two and half minute story on the news. You can't expect the country to grieve the same as it did back then. ...
see more
79 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Bill_GrantThey won't ever show the BB cartoons involving the Nazis or the Japanese soldiers anymore. Too insensitive. hah. AFAIK those remain on YouTube but I suspect that won't last long....
see more
209 Views · 6 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Mods
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by JJJ65Just skip BT mod, Mission Editor does not overwrite anything. Thank you. Just wanted to double-check....
see more
148,938 Views · 682 Comments
3 hours ago
Yes. I did mention the different FM’s, based on the various engine sizes for the planes, integrated into the campaign for historical availability. I tend to be a bit wordy so you may have missed it or I phrased it poorly....
see more
426 Views · 24 Comments
3 hours ago
Lou, that would be an interesting twist, we'll have to see. Good luck with the investiture ceremony. Yet more pomp and circumstance for the brave Swanson! Wulfe, I'm very relieved that Fullard survived his nasty ordeal! Enjoy the nurses... Carrick seems to have an endless supply...
see more
196,730 Views · 2,073 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
3 hours ago
Y'all: A little excitement in town last night. A tornado hit south of me but close to old neighborhood and made a west to east swath through the upper side of Dallas. Some 90,000 still without electricity. Lot of trees down and property damage. Thankfully, no known fataliti...
see more
21,162,494 Views · 11,942 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by oldgrognardOlder men would take a rag soaked with turpentine and rub down machinery exposed to the elements. The paraffin in it left a protective coating. The turpentine trick still works. It's just harder to get turpentine now....
see more
681 Views · 8 Comments
IL-2: Great Battles
4 hours ago
http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/3713-il-2-p-51d15-usaaf-petie-2nd/ ...
see more
54 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by AjayI'm sure i saw a doco at least a couple of years ago where they had located one if not two of the Midway battle Japanese carriers. These are the first. USS Yorktown was found a few years back....
see more
311 Views · 10 Comments
4 hours ago
Aris aces-mod is important for detail and histoy-feeling in my opinion. I decided to use it as an exception, since @duke has explained, that PE has not changed so much in this part. And in addition I use Nibbios inflight-map and the Effects MOD V1.2 from JJJ65....
see more
1,247 Views · 43 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
4 hours ago
Yes, the BFC boys are good blokes it seems. Glad you got it working. I came thisclose to buying either SF2 or CMBS last night but did not. I even considered CMFI. The only thing I did buy was the engine 4 upgrade for CMRT, but I will get another title sooner, or maybe later....
see more
28,348 Views · 85 Comments
RC & Scale Modeling
5 hours ago
Aotoke debate always seemed to be v. similar to the 'zinc chromate' debate to me http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/2004/01/stuff_eng_interior_colours_us.htm...
see more
311 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
The Crew has a pretty massive decent open world map. Lots of places to explore and tons of fun with a few mates....
see more
506 Views · 16 Comments
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Ace_PiltoMy tip is that the best defense is a good offense, aggressively maneuver your gunner into position for a kill if you can. If you can't, go home. +1 ...
see more
101 Views · 6 Comments
Wings: Over The Reich
6 hours ago
Yes excellent as always! I swear you must have one heck of a batman to do all that typing for you!...
see more
61,168 Views · 456 Comments
6 hours ago
see more
201,125 Views · 701 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by letterboy1 Which character did he play? For some reason, I was not able to Google or IMDB this name to fit a character in Altered Carbon. Might be the vodka. The actor is James Purefoy and he played Laurens Bancroft....
see more
613 Views · 16 Comments
Community Hall
7 hours ago
Just recently started watching the Netflix sci-fi series "Altered Carbon". I like what I've seen so far....
see more
1,154,580 Views · 3,061 Comments
Community Hall
11 hours ago
Originally Posted by oldgrognardHere is an interesting look into evolution and the likelihood of intelligent life. https://www.realclearscience.com/ar..._might_be_the_only_intelligent_life.html Thanks for that one. At the end of the day, we just don't have enough data. We need mo...
see more
6,255 Views · 82 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
14 hours ago
see more
98,502 Views · 388 Comments
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CoD MW Article
by Rick_Rawlings. 10/21/19 06:15 PM
Time marches on
by No105_Archie. 10/21/19 03:02 PM
Why Looney Tunes is great for history buffs
by PanzerMeyer. 10/20/19 11:05 PM
IJN Kaga found.
by NH2112. 10/19/19 10:32 PM
Grouch (Joker Parady)
by Arthonon. 10/19/19 02:19 PM
Nike vs B-17
by KraziKanuK. 10/18/19 08:30 PM
Grouch
by Chaz. 10/18/19 01:49 PM
How to pi$$ off Londoners...
by Chucky. 10/17/19 12:16 PM
Video game map size comparison
by DM. 10/17/19 09:45 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.