Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
31 minutes ago
The problem with M Night Shyamalan is that he's a "one trick pony" director. His "big shocking plot twist reveal" tactic ran out of gas after "Signs" in my opinion....
see more
239,003 Views · 1,270 Comments
SAM Simulator
32 minutes ago
ZSU claimed T-22M3 Backfire + 2 x Kh-22 missiles…. Seems that a FrankenSAM SA-5 is lurking around!…...
see more
983,671 Views · 850 Comments
Community Hall
37 minutes ago
You are a bit late but thank you RedOne. Him again? His recent movies: The Visit, Glass, Old, Split, Knock At the Cabin, After Earth, they were all terrible. His last good movie was Devil in 2010. The only good thing he has made in recent years is the Apple TV+ series Servant...
see more
Sim Racing - General
58 minutes ago
The competitions in RR do start fresh each time, so the turnout is genuine and pretty impressive. I enjoy the RaceRoom 'scene' if you know what I mean. More than AMS2 anyway. Entered two of the new comps, a Porsche 911RSR at Imola and DTM 2015 at Red Bull Ring (I drove the Audi)...
see more
27,878 Views · 222 Comments
Sim Racing - General
1 hour ago
I did make changes but of course made the wrong ones and three drivers out in Q1. Not my year. Fun quali, with the low grip track covered by water. Congrats to Lando. A spicy grid!...
see more
302,377 Views · 1,558 Comments
Music
1 hour ago
Great job on a great album, hat´s of for this dude! ...
see more
151,426 Views · 547 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
What a great band that was. RIP....
see more
84 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
This just reminds me how great the John Adams miniseries was....
see more
23 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
What are some of the best and most compelling acting performances you have seen of a US President either in a movie or tv series? Here are my top 5: 1. Daniel Day Lewis as Abraham Lincoln in "Lincoln". For me, this is the gold standard portrayal of Lincoln. I've...
see more
23 Views · 1 Comments
Sim Racing - General
1 hour ago
I didn't change anything to my fantasy team, everything is possible and I have no idea of the outcome. Chaotic (but fun) quali this morning, very untrustworthy tarmac, humidity, suspicious fires on aside the track, only one free practise, Saubers in Q3, Verstappen behind Hamilto...
see more
302,377 Views · 1,558 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Here's a neat interactive panoramic view from inside a Wildcat cockpit. https://airandspace.si.edu/multimedia-gallery/a19610122000-panojpg...
see more
291 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
O.M.G... I hope I'm still alive when this comes out!...
see more
194 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
RIP While I know about the Allman Brothers I didn't know who Dickey Betts was until I looked him up online and read some info....
see more
84 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Just seeing that Larian Studios, Wizards of the Coast, James Ohlen, Drew Karpyshyn, and other members of the original team that worked on ME 1-2 from BioWare are on this project by Archetype Entertainment gets my full attention. Now I understand why Larian Studios said not to lon...
see more
194 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by F4UDash4Originally Posted by The Nephilim No neither the Crystal or Crystal light requires the light house and both have inside out tracking. but if you want more accurate tracking you can add an optional lighthouse.. Yep, I forgot about Lighthouse being ...
see more
22,268 Views · 113 Comments
Community Hall
8 hours ago
I loved Mass Effect 1. I enjoyed Mass Effect 2... until the final sequence. I skipped Mass Effect 3. I'll play this....
see more
194 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
12 hours ago
Originally Posted by RedOneAlpha We just need a great Sci-Fi RPG after BG3. I enjoyed Starfield and put over 200 hours into it but it's not something I would call "epic"....
see more
194 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
12 hours ago
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dickey-betts-allman-brothers-band-dead-727523/ Somebody's calling your name Somebody's waiting for you... Top shelf......
see more
84 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by F4UDash4 Wildcats continued to serve aboard CVE's to the end of the war and were instrumental in turning back Kurita's Center Force when it met Taffy 2/3 in the Battle Off Samar. The Wildcat was never quite so outclassed as "history channel" his...
see more
291 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by The NephilimOriginally Posted by F4UDash4Originally Posted by The Nephilim No neither the Crystal or Crystal light requires the light house and both have inside out tracking. but if you want more accurate tracking you can add an optional lighthouse.. Yep,...
see more
Community Hall
Yesterday at 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by F4UDash4Originally Posted by The Nephilim No neither the Crystal or Crystal light requires the light house and both have inside out tracking. but if you want more accurate tracking you can add an optional lighthouse.. Yep, I forgot about Lighthouse being ...
see more
Community Hall
Yesterday at 08:21 PM
Maybe I am late to the party ...
see more
Community Hall
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerI watched most of the first video you posted and it looks very good. I checked the Steam store but the game isn't in there yet. I guess it's too early in development right now. Yeah It´s early, and a such ambitious game like what they are goin...
see more
194 Views · 8 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!! The first game is such a treasure. One of the finest ARPGs ever made. They captured the era more authentically and charmingly than any other game has dared do. They sacrificed nothing for wokeness, and it paid off. ...
see more
149,990 Views · 30 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 07:17 PM
There are two maps, one around the 'Bohemian Paradise' down to Trosky Castle, the other around Kunta Hora - both are 'around' the same size ish as the first KCD map, which is where the double size comes from... There are good technical reasons to keep the map size a 4096 grid as ...
see more
149,990 Views · 30 Comments
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.