Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
21 minutes ago
The Australian today: "The NSW Rural Fire Service will say “thank you” to America for the next two weeks in Times Square, the beating heart of New York City, on a massive screen. The 20-metre high ad rotates between two screens, emblazoned on a black background that gi...
see more
8 Views · 0 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
31 minutes ago
I was thisclose to having someone to discuss Warhammer with when Cheyenne made his post. So close, and yet, so far I played Clan Eshin in Mortal Empires. They are a pretty cool Skaven faction, with stealth and subterfuge their calling cards. But the starting position is pretty ...
see more
13,285 Views · 54 Comments
Community Hall
46 minutes ago
My little Mak-Cass, don't let the size fool though, 1200mm focal length!...
see more
596 Views · 31 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Robert_WigginsScout, You're not by any chance an avid chess or checker player are you? Pawn to King four ...
see more
126 Views · 10 Comments
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBobWhat kind of graphics card do you have? Specifically, how much memory? I occasionally had this problem before I upgraded my video card. I think this also may occur if your system resources are low. I upgraded to an RTX-2070 with 8 GB of memory...
see more
126 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by AjayNot my footage, but from our front yard it is the same and amazing Saw some of it on the way home yesterday evening in Gold Goast. "Worm signs" sprang immediately to mind, expecting the emergence of Shai Hulud. Brisbane, eh? Will go there on Su...
see more
188 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
You are still young. Plenty of time to be part of a natural disaster....
see more
188 Views · 10 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
3 hours ago
Leutnant Lazlo Halász, Jasta1, Proville, Flanders February 17th 1917 It had come as a shock when Lazlo's closest friend had announced his departure to take over leadership of the new Jasta 27. Von Keudell had given Lazlo a warm handshake and wished him every success, then he h...
see more
301,046 Views · 2,691 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoyI have experienced and survived tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, 500 years flood, none of it was fun. I guess the only thing on the natural disaster list I haven't come across is a volcanic explosion and a tsunami. Only hurricanes for me so far ...
see more
188 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
I have experienced and survived tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, 500 years flood, none of it was fun. I guess the only thing on the natural disaster list I haven't come across is a volcanic explosion and a tsunami....
see more
188 Views · 10 Comments
4 hours ago
What kind of graphics card do you have? Specifically, how much memory? I occasionally had this problem before I upgraded my video card. I think this also may occur if your system resources are low....
see more
126 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
" the house was shaking The animals were quaking My mind was aching And we were making it and you Shook me all night long" ...
see more
188 Views · 10 Comments
4 hours ago
Scout, You're not by any chance an avid chess or checker player are you? ...
see more
126 Views · 10 Comments
4 hours ago
Scout; That is very weird mate! Don't see how you can have some tiles with snow and some without. Very strange....
see more
126 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
I'm sure he won't care how you spell it if you say it three times ...
see more
596 Views · 31 Comments
4 hours ago
Hi Robert: Very good of you to take the time to investigate and post. Thanks!! I have no mods active. Your screenshot shows no anomalies so that seems to indicate it is not a WOFF problem, rather something particular to my install?...
see more
126 Views · 10 Comments
European Air War
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by SkyHighFlapsfull, I don't think you can buy this game new anymore. There are used versions available on Amazon and eBay, but you don't need the disc to play the game now, nor do I think it is in anyway a legal requirement. Commercially, EAW is dead as a dodo,...
see more
47 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by malibu43I thought this thread was going to be about the Ghost With The Most... That one is spelled very differently! ...
see more
596 Views · 31 Comments
Music
4 hours ago
Red...
see more
470,627 Views · 1,306 Comments
European Air War
5 hours ago
Flapsfull, I don't think you can buy this game new anymore. There are used versions available on Amazon and eBay, but you don't need the disc to play the game now, nor do I think it is in anyway a legal requirement. Commercially, EAW is dead as a dodo, but is kept going here by a...
see more
47 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
I thought this thread was going to be about the Ghost With The Most......
see more
596 Views · 31 Comments
Community Hall
5 hours ago
where is rixrix when you need him. He used to have a bad ass garage setup if I remember correctly....
see more
596 Views · 31 Comments
European Air War
6 hours ago
Hi everyone, am rather new to the EAW thing.I did some reading of articles here on SimHQ, but whats not clear to me is the legal status of EAW. Do I have to buy it as used CD somewhere or has it been released for free? I read some an about negotiations with the original progr...
see more
47 Views · 2 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
6 hours ago
see more
10,258 Views · 26 Comments
Community Hall
6 hours ago
Here in Missouri hellacious thunderstorms like that are a dime a dozen. If we don't have at least four to six in a Spring and Summer it's considered a quiet year. But that doesn't mean that each and every one isn't dangerous. Hoping you and yours are safe, Ajay....
see more
188 Views · 10 Comments
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 21 22
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Post script on our fires
by Mad Max. 02/19/20 09:43 PM
Our current approaching storm
by Ajay. 02/19/20 12:35 PM
Just a little feel good flying thing
by Nixer. 02/18/20 12:37 AM
Now, This is Cool (Even if it WAS a Dog)
by vonBaur. 02/18/20 12:37 AM
HITMAN 2, et al
by DBond. 02/17/20 01:52 PM
I didn't know this. Women Top Guns.
by NoFlyBoy. 02/17/20 03:46 AM
Betelgeuse
by Red2112. 02/16/20 11:35 PM
Heck just a good jam
by rwatson. 02/16/20 01:57 PM
EPIC Games = epic PITA
by Dunolde. 02/15/20 09:05 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.