Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
5 minutes ago
Originally Posted by Frost* Whilst I'm not a conspiracy theorist there's also too many that believe everything the media spoonfeed them. What do you mean media? There are lots of other I will call 'official' sources of nonsense.....
see more
812 Views · 34 Comments
Community Hall
12 minutes ago
Surely it’s possible to make a good Indiana Jones film which does NOT involve the over-used and cliche Nazis?...
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
13 minutes ago
Offstv Gunther Ganz Jasta 6 February 28, 1917 Ganz awoke in the hospital. His leg hurt something terrible. As the clouds in his mind cleared he remembered the terrible day before. His flight were about to take off when bombs exploded around the field. A pair of Coudron’s were ...
see more
312,633 Views · 2,762 Comments
Community Hall
13 minutes ago
Yeah that one creeped me out as a kid. Even seeing it later on I still feel its a step back from Raiders. Crusaders I think is the pinnacle for me....
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
15 minutes ago
Luckily,I'm not one of them. I distrust the media,especially the BBC. Welcome to the forum Frost ...
see more
812 Views · 34 Comments
Community Hall
17 minutes ago
I didn't like Temple of Doom. Beating the children who were slaved... pulling the heart out... It was Doom that led to creation of the PG-13 rating, wasn't it?...
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
23 minutes ago
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerOriginally Posted by ChuckyIt amazes me in this age of information and technology that 'Flat Earth' is still a thing Scientology Anti-Vaxxers Westboro Baptist Church 9/11 conspiracy theories Moon landing conspiracy theories etc, etc. T...
see more
812 Views · 34 Comments
Community Hall
25 minutes ago
Raiders and Last Crusade are my favorites. The fourth movie seemed to loose itself and didn't feel right to me. It also seemed to try too hard to crack jokes which the first movies always seemed to have natural, easy humor. Half the time it felt more like a characterization of...
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
26 minutes ago
Offstv Gunther Ganz Jasta 6 Albatros DLL Fontain Utert, Flanders 19 missions 19 hours 10 victories 13 claims...
see more
1 hour ago
Sgt Philby March 1, 1917. Somewhere in Paris. Ah Ha, I found the French Institute of The Performing Arts.But it only seems to be open at night ?...
see more
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by NoFlyBoyCharlizeTheron gain 30 lbs for Monster and then for Tully, she gained 50 lbs. How was she able to lose all that weight afterward both times I would like to know. https://www.insider.com/actors-gain...r-on-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-13 Holly...
see more
303 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Renowned Mathematician And Physicist Freeman Dyson Has Died At Age 96 Freeman Dyson, renowned scientist and scholar, has died at 96, according to his daughter Mia. The British-born scientist and professor emeritus spent much of his career as a physics professor at the Institut...
see more
18 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
CharlizeTheron gain 30 lbs for Monster and then for Tully, she gained 50 lbs. How was she able to lose all that weight afterward both times I would like to know. https://www.insider.com/actors-gain...r-on-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-13 ...
see more
303 Views · 15 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Thank you, Chucky....
see more
174 Views · 2 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
It’s still surreal to me that Ford will be 79 when Indy 5 comes out in theaters....
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
I also wonder if his "Crystal Skull" experience was a factor. I heard that he wasn't thrilled with the script and concept of that movie....
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
1 hour ago
Sounds like a most fantastic trip Raine. Looking forward to going along vicariously when you post those additional photos!...
see more
80 Views · 5 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
2 hours ago
Yeah we cannot troubleshoot with mods, way too many variables. Always remove them all when troubleshooting d3d8.dll and required settings has changed a few times over tim, and WOFF manager also has changes along the way to use those changes properly....
see more
553 Views · 18 Comments
2 hours ago
Good work, Grishin!!!!...
see more
Community Hall
2 hours ago
The diplomatic PR reason given is to bring in some new blood and fresh ideas but my educated guess is that Spielberg got fed up with the multiple delays to the project....
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
I think this is a bummer. I realize a new director might bring in new and interesting things, but it just seems like Indiana Jones movies should be directed by Spielberg. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/indiana-jones-5s-steven-spielberg-204200517.html...
see more
70 Views · 7 Comments
Music
2 hours ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOrZfKHjiI Good wall of sound,,Sure miss Jimi gone but not forgotten https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...E0E5C758D76220D2D4F&&FORM=VDRVRV ...
see more
475,112 Views · 1,313 Comments
3 hours ago
Raine, I will provide my end of month report after I fly today's mission. Apologies if 10 screenshots is too much. *Six Nieuports spotted. Time to go home. *Two Nieuports dive in from above. *Bored with me, they turn on Franz Scheller. *Franz is down. *I get below t...
see more
3 hours ago
Robert, I'll share a few more pictures on this thread when I have time to sort them out. They have done a marvellous job so far of the restoration. Seb, anyone heading to the UK or northern Europe in February gets the weather he deserves. Mind you, after Canada it's a little lik...
see more
80 Views · 5 Comments
4 hours ago
Excellent, I hope he made plenty of dagadaga sounds whilst sat in there !...
see more
80 Views · 5 Comments
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 22 23
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Freeman Dyson was 96
by F4UDash4. 02/28/20 09:15 PM
Steven Spielberg Not Directing Indiana Jones 5
by Arthonon. 02/28/20 07:31 PM
Same actor...mind blown.
by MarkG. 02/28/20 05:11 AM
America's latest culinary delight
by MarkG. 02/27/20 06:28 PM
Odd coincidences
by PanzerMeyer. 02/27/20 05:08 AM
Barfly PC game anyone?
by Wigean. 02/26/20 05:55 PM
Ratnik shovel mini review
by Crane Hunter. 02/26/20 06:27 AM
Smithsonian Open Access?
by Rick_Rawlings. 02/26/20 05:21 AM
When the live song beats the studio version...
by Zamzow. 02/26/20 03:55 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.