Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
49 minutes ago
This popped up in my recommendations this morning, saved it for later....
see more
5 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
55 minutes ago
Where you be, Wigean? Good golf mate, I finally nicked a win since the other guy didn't play lol. I wish he had because I played well, shot a low score at a difficult course and wanted to see how I stacked up this week. Can't win 'em all. No, wait that's awkward in this contex...
see more
239,829 Views · 590 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Speech given by Eugene Sledge in 1994 talking about his experiences in WW2 and the costs of war. I've read his book With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa and have also walked most of the major battlefield sites/ridges on Okinawa. What a hellish nightmare that must have been....
see more
5 Views · 1 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
1 hour ago
Issue not seen again, possibly down to mods, closing thread....
see more
213 Views · 3 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
1 hour ago
The influx of newbs has helped me get closer to getting the "kill 76 wanted players" challenge. ...
see more
116,458 Views · 1,217 Comments
Hardware & Software - PC
1 hour ago
9000 series CPUs coming soon, perhaps. The BIOS update is already on-line. Some speculation says Official Announce in less than 2 months. Top of the line to come in 2024. Uses same Motherboards as 7000 CPUs. QuoteAMD Ryzen 9000 “Zen 5” Desktop CPUs Confirmed As Gigabyte List...
see more
1,857,562 Views · 3,237 Comments
Tactical Simulations - General
1 hour ago
The noob invasion is good, for the most part, I think. I'm happy to see all the low levels on the map. I was that guy too. But with the server capped, and many of those slots taken by noobs, the events are suffering, and casual teams too. In time they'll be right there with us, ...
see more
116,458 Views · 1,217 Comments
Sim Racing - General
2 hours ago
Having driven a few more races in RR I've noticed a pattern that hurts the experience. I spot a race in the lobby that I'd like to do. I join and pick my car, and turn a couple practice laps, mostly to get the fuel usage, but also to be sure I have a decent setup and am used to ...
see more
28,476 Views · 249 Comments
Community Hall
3 hours ago
My top 3 that I have seen either on film or a tv series: 1. Brendan Gleeson as Churchill in "Into the Storm". 2. Meryl Streep as Thatcher in "The Iron Lady". 3. Michael Sheen as Tony Blair in "The Queen" ...
see more
96 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
13 hours ago
Following on Panzer's thread on actors portraying US presidents, I am curious who best portrayed British Prime Ministers? Being only a movie fan and not a Brit, I can only go by who I liked on screen, so I am very curious for suggestions. My favorite so far is Gary Oldman as Ch...
see more
96 Views · 1 Comments
Music
14 hours ago
see more
1,333,304 Views · 2,280 Comments
Armor Simulations - General
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Thanks! I've been a long time lurker here (the SimHQ reviews on the CH HOTAS are why I originally bought a CH set more than a decade ago...) I never used to be into tank sims much but I've found over the last few years I'm enjoying that aspect of simming, and I still really enjo...
see more
93,849 Views · 81 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 06:23 PM
I've been searching my brain for distant memories and I'm pretty sure the last Airfix model I bought was a 1:32 scale MiG-29....
see more
217 Views · 5 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 06:04 PM
!...
see more
648 Views · 9 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Yesterday at 05:28 PM
Ha!!! i just noticed I posted this on the wrong thread. Should have been on the "Let's Play WOFF" thread. GETTIN OLD! ...
see more
91,880 Views · 225 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 05:15 PM
Good one Bones....
see more
648 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 04:56 PM
Oh man...... lol...
see more
648 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 04:10 PM
How many dead hookers does it take to screw in a light bulb? I dunno, must be more than 11 because my basement is still dark. v6, boNes...
see more
648 Views · 9 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyerWhat a talented artist he is and thanks to him I have many indelible childhood memories of making trips to the hobby store. Originally Posted by RossUKNever heard of him but really interesting, thanks for posting. Can't believe (well, I can actu...
see more
217 Views · 5 Comments
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.