Awww. I was hoping I could get a nice wandering permutation
by pinging it back and forth to russian again, but it just
How do I transfer curves along the axes of joy?
Guess I need something longer and (even) more ambiguous ...or
bring in a third language...
or a second translator. Altavista's Babelfish, the granddaddy of them all,
is no more, having been quietly buried by Yahoo, but µ$'s *Bing* ("I'll get the door")
has newly arisen, so let's ping off it:
1) How to translate the curves on the axis of joy?
2) How do I transfer curves along the axes of joy?
3) How do I transfer curves-joy
Lost he question mark, but it settles there.
Reverse the order, bing first, and it settles at
the original phrase. This is really disappointing.
I'll need something more exotic. Hmm. Both Google
and Bing have Thai, so maybe thai -> russian -> english...
1) How to translate the curves on the axis of joy
2) How to interpret the curves on the axis of happiness? (Ah, now this looks like it might have potential...)
3) A curved line of the happiness. (We've lost the question mark again. will it just degenerate, or will it go off somewhere?...)
4) The curve of happiness (looks like it's getting distilled...)
5) Curve of happiness. (Will this be it?)
6) The curve of happiness
Ah, so it enters a loop. Oh, well.