homepage

Hyperlobby

Posted By: W-Molders

Hyperlobby - 07/02/15 04:34 AM

Where did everybody go? the new Stalingrad game? I went into HL to see if I should reDL IL 2 and theres like 10 people in there
Posted By: Sokol1

Re: Hyperlobby - 07/02/15 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: W-Molders
Where did everybody go? the new Stalingrad game?

Mmm, no. http://online.il2forever.com/

They are in... War Thunder. smile

The true is that most of old il-2 "pilots" give up. From +40 of our il-2 Squad in ~2005 3/4 still playing "flight games".
Posted By: Trooper117

Re: Hyperlobby - 07/02/15 05:46 PM

They are definitely not playing the new Stalingrad 'game'...
Posted By: KRT_Bong

Re: Hyperlobby - 07/03/15 03:38 PM

HL is still the best for IL-2 But you have to check at different times for servers to have people playing, one problem is that there are 3 different versions 4.13, HSFX and the SAS mod so that makes the amount of people playing even smaller between servers.
Posted By: 4Shades

Re: Hyperlobby - 07/04/15 12:25 AM

Quote:
HL is still the best for IL-2

This is probably true for people who are casually looking to join in online servers and missions etc. The IL-2 community is a lot smaller than it once was, but there is still a significant number of players taking part in various activities that do not appear in HL.

Cheers,
4S
Posted By: BD-123

Re: Hyperlobby - 07/04/15 11:24 AM

Though it is shown on Hyperlobby, the excellent SAS server is mainly accessed direct by members, therefore showing no players online in H/L for instance
Posted By: Bearcat99

Re: Hyperlobby - 07/04/15 06:59 PM

Hyperlobby is not like it used to be.. I was on last night for about an hour and there were less than 100 people on..

BoS is not the same as IL2... at this point it is not connected to HL.. although IMO that would be a good thing if it were..
© 2024 SimHQ Forums