homepage

Lone Ranger and Tonto

Posted By: KraziKanuK

Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/08/19 04:07 PM

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were camping in the wilderness. After they got their tent set up, both men fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,"'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for aminute then says, "Astronomically-speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time-wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically,the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo... It mean someone stole tent."
Posted By: Chucky

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/08/19 04:14 PM

winner Love it!
Posted By: rwatson

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/08/19 04:20 PM

LOL KK good one
Posted By: Mr_Blastman

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/08/19 04:46 PM

hahaha
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/08/19 04:53 PM

Had the Johnny Depp "Lone Ranger" film had this kind of humor maybe it wouldn't have been such a massive box office flop.
Posted By: rwatson

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/08/19 05:11 PM

Spot on there PM had to be one of the stupidest movies I've seen
Posted By: BD-123

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/09/19 09:24 AM

Anyone remember this?
Quantum Jump - 'The Lone Ranger'

"Originally released as a single in 1976, the BBC banned it due to the drug and homosexual references. However, thanks to Kenny Everett, the song received a lot of airplay on his TV & radio shows, and was re-released in 1979."

Posted By: Chucky

Re: Lone Ranger and Tonto - 07/09/19 09:47 AM

Yes I remember it. I didn't realise it was banned though. Mind you I was quite innocent at that age.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums