homepage

Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant

Posted By: Pooch

Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/15/19 04:50 PM

At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a bench.

Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis. The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white patriarchal society . "In fact", he pointed out, "some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society".

After the curator left, an Irishman approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"

"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery", asked the couple?

"Because I am the artist, who painted the picture", he replied, "In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all.

They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch"
Posted By: rwatson

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/15/19 04:57 PM

LOL Pooch good one !!
Posted By: vonBaur

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/15/19 08:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Posted By: Bill_Grant

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/15/19 08:15 PM

Oh that is soo bad..... HAHHAHA
Posted By: LB4LB

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/15/19 08:57 PM

This half Irishman is LMAO !!!
Posted By: coasty

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/16/19 01:29 AM

great!
Posted By: KraziKanuK

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/16/19 02:42 AM

thumbsup
Posted By: Timothy

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/16/19 06:52 AM

I wonder if coal tastes bad, if not it must be a great anti-fungal...
Posted By: letterboy1

Re: Joke: With Aplologies To Bill Grant - 06/16/19 08:26 AM

Gave me a good belly laugh! biggrin But be careful, sex with miners is generally frowned upon in most societies.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums