Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 01:04 AM

Pre Paid on PS4. Can't wait.
Posted By: Genbrien

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 05:00 AM

will it have MP?
looks amazing
Posted By: Coot

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 05:19 AM

We've been waiting for this for ten years. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to explore the world on horseback. I hope the new character will be as memorable as John Marston.
Posted By: Master

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 05:44 AM

No announcement for PC release even though PC GTA5 is their best selling product. It even sold more than consoles.

Oh well. Im not guying a ps4/xbone just for this game.
Posted By: Flogger23m

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Master
No announcement for PC release even though PC GTA5 is their best selling product. It even sold more than consoles.

Not a Rockstar fan at all, but I'll play it if it comes to PC. That being said I am skeptical about it selling more on PC than consoles. Very skeptical.

Although an Xbox One S can be had for $209 right now on ebay. Family member got it with $25 off a few weeks back for $205 after sales tax. Not bad for a brand new console from a Microsoft authorized seller. If you're not in CA, you don't even need to pay sales tax I'd imagine.
Posted By: WangoTango

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Genbrien
will it have MP?
looks amazing

Yes it will have multiplayer.

Happy Birthday.

I'm not a fan of the GTA games. I've tried them all, and just find them over the top juvenile. N bomb this ,N bomb that.........
but Red Dead Redemption is one of my favorite games of all time. LA Noire was pretty good too.
Posted By: Pooch

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 05:21 PM

The only non-flight sim game I've been keeping my eye on. If it comes to PC, I'll have to pick this up.
Posted By: Blade_RJ

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/10/18 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Flogger23m
Originally Posted by Master

Not a Rockstar fan at all, but I'll play it if it comes to PC. That being said I am skeptical about it selling more on PC than consoles. Very skeptical.

Although an Xbox One S can be had for $209 right now on ebay. Family member got it with $25 off a few weeks back for $205 after sales tax. Not bad for a brand new console from a Microsoft authorized seller. If you're not in CA, you don't even need to pay sales tax I'd imagine.

smurf accounts for hack, and banned users, plus its on promotion like every tuesday on steam.
Posted By: Coot

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 08/11/18 07:20 PM

I just watched the whole video and it looks amazing. Things I always wanted from the first game seem to be making their way into RDR2 specifically horsemanship and the relationship with your horse. Walking with it on a lead, building trust and emotional investment into a horse making it a new character that you want to take care of and be smarter about what circumstances you lead it into, practical uses for it like packing your gear and arms and game on it. The environment also looks very reactive. Weapon modeling looks excellent. If this is the last game I ever play I'd be okay with it. Unless something really special comes along I've lost significant interest in most things. I dislike Rockstar's GTA series and really detest the things they celebrate under the pretense of fun and entertainment but like WangoTango said Red Dead Redemption became and was added to my list of favorite games of all time. L.A. Noir is also very good and deserves a sequel with the RDR2 treatment. I'm also looking forward to hearing this new game's soundtrack and whether or not they will have surprise orchestral moments or music related moments like they did with the Mexico crossing in RDR. I'm also curious as to whether there will be obvious moments of tribute to different Westerns in the game's story.
Posted By: rubeelam

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 10/26/21 07:21 AM

Yes, there were some flaws in the game itself, but real fans never paid attention to that. I spent a considerable amount of time playing RDR2, and some of the bugs there didn't affect my enjoyment of the game. Yes, there were a few annoying moments, but they could quickly be resolved. Now I mostly play leagues of legends because I prefer team games. My friends and I often get together after school and play. Thanks to the fact that we almost every day play a few hours, I pumped my account pretty well. But even if I could not pump the performance or be banned, I would buy league of legends account and continue to play.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Red dead Redemption 2 gameplay showcase - 10/26/21 11:21 AM

LOL These spammers amuse me.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums