homepage

Cyberpunk 2077

Posted By: Crane Hunter

Cyberpunk 2077 - 06/11/18 02:16 AM

Finally, we get a real trailer, looks... promising!

Posted By: Blade_RJ

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 - 06/11/18 03:36 AM

i am disapointed.......a bald douche broh with attitude as protag? are we back in the 2000s ? i though we were going to play as the girl from teaser image ,trailer.....i was ready to live my ghost in the shell fantasy game......
Posted By: Crane Hunter

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 - 06/11/18 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
i am disapointed.......a bald douche broh with attitude as protag? are we back in the 2000s ? i though we were going to play as the girl from teaser image ,trailer.....i was ready to live my ghost in the shell fantasy game......

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to create your own character, and you should be able to alter that character's appearance hugely if desired in the course of the game, if its anything like its Cyberpunk 2020 pen-and-paper roots.

My only concern so far is that the Night City depicted doesn't have enough of a gritty and dystopian feel.
Posted By: Master

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 - 06/11/18 05:26 AM

Looks good to me. There isnt a ton of info on this and there are many ways this could completely fail but sofar it looks pretty good.
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 - 06/11/18 10:48 AM

I'm fairly certain I'll be getting this.
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 - 06/11/18 11:49 AM

When they can say “releasing later this year”, I’ll get excited. Until then it doesn’t exist.
Same for Starfield and the “upcoming” TES game.

Hoping for a Splinter Cell announcement from Ubi for this year. Should have Ironside back. I doubt he just did the GR mission voice work.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums