CMANO
Arma 3
X-Plane
DCS World
Posted By: RossUK

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by JimK
Just life lately. Been tough enough.

That's the hardest game to complete and there is no easy setting.
Posted By: Airdrop01

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 12:13 AM

Total War Warhammer 2

War in the Pacific
Posted By: Mark Aisthorpe

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 12:37 AM

Fallout 4 VR on PC
Secret of Mana on SNES Classic Mini
Posted By: James McKenzie-Smith

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:08 AM

CFL Football Frenzy on Android
Ultrawings on Samsung Gear VR
Enforcer: Police Crime Action on PC because wallowing in mediocrity makes the truly superb games that I play seem that much better.

I also use Blender and Unity in order to make games of my own.
Posted By: VF9_Longbow

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:11 AM

Kerbal Space Program
Minecraft

Using my steam link more and more to play it linked up to my TV or projector with an xbox and/or steam controller. Enjoying the setup quite a bit.
Posted By: FsFOOT

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:15 AM

Formerly EAW, a WWII air combat simulation / game. See my sig or SimHQ EAW Forum

Now I play an old board game called Conquest of the Empire with my buddy.
Since I get tired of electronic games.
Posted By: blit_ZEN

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:23 AM

Falcon 4.33 BMS
Counter Strike Source
Left 4 Dead
Posted By: Lieste

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:27 AM

Been playing KC:D betas with around 490 hours give or take.

Release is just a few hours away, now, and that will be my game of choice for the foreseeable future.
Posted By: Clydewinder

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:39 AM

Mechwarrior Online
Star Ruler 2
Galactic Civilizations 3
Steel Division Normandy '44
Posted By: Coot

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 02:58 AM

Trying to make a push to finish the last expansion of Witcher 3. 500+ hours and 2.5 years later I'm kind of getting burned out. Great game though!

Hopefully Kingdom Come: Deliverance tomorrow and for the foreseeable future like Lieste. Just finished pre-loading!

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

The Last of Us - on my third playthrough!

Other stuff here and there.
Posted By: Tarnsman

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 03:00 AM

Assetto Corsa
DCS World 2.5
Cliffs of Dover Blitz
Posted By: rezerekted

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 04:00 AM

BF4/BF1
Skyrim
Project Cars2
Posted By: Raw Kryptonite

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 04:06 AM

Starpoint Gemini Warlords, mainly this last week or so.
Assassins Creed Syndicate. Got the urge to run around London. Amazing environment in that game.
Nexus the Jupiter Incident
Some Star Trek Bridge Crew, Battlefleet Gothic Armada, World of Warships and War Thunder tanks.
Posted By: Haggart

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 05:26 AM

Finished a decade of World of Warcraft. What a marvelous game it was and still is. Played it with my boys as they grew up. Met friends in game and the three of us still correspond. I'm too old now to go back and play it ... i leave it to the young with faster fingers and reaction time. The stories and the memories though of Azeroth will always stay with me. In a way World of Warcraft can lead us to wonder what distant worlds throughout the Cosmos might be like.
Posted By: Bohemond

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 09:51 AM

World of Warships
Civ 2
Medieval: Total War
Posted By: DM

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 09:52 AM

Arma 3.
Crusader Kings II.
The Witness.
Planetary Annihilation.
Skyrim.
Posted By: BD-123

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 11:33 AM

Flirt Pole, with an hyper-active completely untrained foster dog, (Saluki Lurcher.) and following her around with a floor mop....so no time for gaming!
Posted By: Alicatt

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by BD-123
Flirt Pole, with an hyper-active completely untrained foster dog, (Saluki Lurcher.) and following her around with a floor mop....so no time for gaming!

My excuse is the cat, as soon as I concentrate on playing a game she comes along and sits on my hands seeking my undivided attention... and here she is biggrin
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 11:48 AM

Total War Rome 2
Total War Attila
DCS World
ArmA 3
Prey
Mass Effect Andromeda
F1 2017
Project Cars 2
Rainbow Six Siege
Posted By: DBond

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 12:19 PM

Football Manager 18.
Posted By: Chef

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 12:52 PM

Dying Light - Just came across a nasty zombie baby. Scared the crap out of my son looking over my shoulder.
WWII Online
Skyrim SE modded out the wazoo.
Civ 4 Rise of Mankind.

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Chef

WWII Online

Wow, now that one is a blast from the past for me. I played it for its first 3 years after release but eventually cancelled since I got bored of playing over and over and over on the same campaign map.
Posted By: Chucky

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:14 PM

Disappointingly,I've not got back into gaming just yet. I've played World of Tanks a little but that's it.

Everything is good to go,all up to date but no enthusiasm at all.

Oh,I did try the Battlefield 1 trial but I doubt I'll use up the 10 free hours. Same old,same old.

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Chucky

Everything is good to go,all up to date but no enthusiasm at all.

I'd say it's time to just pick up a new hobby. smile

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
[
Wow, now that one is a blast from the past for me. I played it for its first 3 years after release but eventually cancelled since I got bored of playing over and over and over on the same campaign map.

They have free to play accounts that let you use rifles, reserve-smg and trucks. They also have trial accounts for $9 that gave you access to more stuff. It used to be $5/mo and I'm willing to pay that but when they raised it to $9 I opted out. You can still do a lot with a rifleman. Xoom took over and I think he is really trying. They will introduce the Italians soon. They added some new planes and vehicles. The PPO - Player Placed Objects are an interesting addition. They just announced they figured out how the old terrain editor software works and changes are coming.

They say a second team is working on a new version of it using the UE4 engine but I'll be cold in the ground before that happens, imo. Yeah, playing the old map over and over again does get repetitive but with F2P I can take time off and feel like I'm not wasting my money not playing it. They really do need to work on a new payment model.

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 01:54 PM

They just announced they figured out how the old terrain editor software works and changes are coming.

LOL You mean they figured it out after the game has been out for 17 years? Now that is efficiency! smile
Posted By: BlueHeron

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 03:04 PM

The Witcher 3
Dirt Rally

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

LOL You mean they figured it out after the game has been out for 17 years? Now that is efficiency! smile

I believe ownership has changed many times and the original programmers didn't leave much in the way of notes. I get the impression some of their programming is done by volunteers. I don't consider that bad thing. Back in the days of RB3D there was a lot of reverse engineering going on by people who taking it upon themselves and a little insider knowledge/tools to make changes. It kept RB3D going a long time after it should have died. I really miss those days.
Posted By: Dart

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 05:16 PM

Mostly Fallout 4 (I have just about perfected being the Quick On The Trigger Oligarch of the Commonwealth). The roads are heavily travelled with Minutemen sporting miniguns and killer robots as couriers. The Boston Airport has been converted to a Brotherhood of Steel Amnesty and Re-Education center, the settlement in Nuka World gives a tie to the markets there, and Far Harbor is slowly being integrated with migrants from the Boston area and our flag flies on their soil.

A little RoF when the weather here keeps me from flying the Nieuport, of course!

Civ V gets fired up now and then, where my Americans, lead by Andrew Jackson, spread the religion of Exceptionalism around the globe.

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 05:17 PM

I get the impression some of their programming is done by volunteers. I don't consider that bad thing. Back in the days of RB3D there was a lot of reverse engineering going on by people who taking it upon themselves and a little insider knowledge/tools to make changes. It kept RB3D going a long time after it should have died. I really miss those days.

Well, that's the big crucial "IF". If you can find people who are really hardcore about a game and also have free time on their hands and don't mind working for free then you can do projects like that. smile
Posted By: Dart

Re: So, what's everybody playing? NC - 02/13/18 05:30 PM

Unfortunately, in the case of RB3D all that tinkering brought about it's end for me.

At one point I was flying three different custom FM/DM's in one week, depending on the server and the event. It just got to be un-fun to have to muck around with all of it.

The exact same thing happened in IL-2.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums