homepage

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes

Posted By: Chaz

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/15/17 11:39 PM

Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/16/17 05:23 AM

Even though I know she had filmed all of her scenes for the movie before she passed it was weird and sad seeing Carrie.
That statement doesn't quite cover how it made me feel seeing her but it is going to have to do.

Wheels
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/17/17 02:30 AM

I hope I don't sound too harsh but Fisher had cocaine, ecstasy and heroin in her system when she died. It's just sad that she was never able to truly defeat her demons.
Posted By: F4UDash4

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/17/17 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
I hope I don't sound too harsh but Fisher had cocaine, ecstasy and heroin in her system when she died. It's just sad that she was never able to truly defeat her demons.

Not harsh at all. I enjoyed her work, but she was a tragic figure. I would rather the truth be told about her lifestyle as a warning to others than to sweep it under the rug just to save from tarnishing someone's "heroine".
Posted By: bones

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/18/17 02:26 AM

Yes that was sad...

But "It's a wrap!" by Admiral Ackbar was great....

v6,
boNes
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/18/17 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

I wondered about her Demons coming back to haunt her, if they had ever left, when I heard that she had to lose a ton of weight to be in episodes 7 to 9. Which now will only be episodes 7 and 8 without some major CGI effects.

Wheels
Posted By: JohnnyChemo

Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Behind The Scenes - 07/19/17 05:14 PM

Considering how low that bar was set with the Leia CGI in "Rogue One," I wouldn't be too surprised to see it happen.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums