homepage

Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc

Posted By: Ajay

Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 01:51 AM

Vote as many as you agree with, would be interesting to find out the rough percentage of users here who do or do not believe smile
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 01:54 AM

I am sceptical of UFOs, but neither do I believe we are alone. I believe it is likely that there is other life, but not that it visits here.

So I can't mark any of the choices.
Posted By: piper

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:03 AM

Voted for Gillian. Agree with OG, but I've seen pictures of Gillian.
Posted By: wheelsup_cavu

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:19 AM

• Gillian Anderson is HAAAAAAAWT but I can't say I am a full sceptic so that one's out.
  • We are all Alone - I think there is a possibility that others exits, so again that ones out.
  • Bermuda Triangle is an unexplained phenomenon - I have to go with Yes on that one. There are just too many unexplained disappearances in that area.
  • So is Jimmy Hoffa (alive) - Not a prayer in heaven, unless you really meant Jimmy Hoffa Jr. wink
  • Elvis is alive - Nope he is long gone, sadly. There is no way with his fame he could have just shut it off and decided he didn't want it anymore. By now he would have wanted it back and would have reappeared.
  • Ghost's - Not a full non believer but I am skeptcial about them.
  • Bigfoot, Yeti,Sasquatch etc - I would think by now we would have killed and capture one...
  • UFO's - Not sure about the green alien from a distant world type but I have seen things flying that I can't identify so on those grounds I will say that it is a definite maybe. biggrin

Wheels
Posted By: JimK

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:24 AM

How about

None of the Above ?

The Government just does not want a dumbed down public reaction. Might blow the next takeover, Oooops I mean election.
Posted By: Boilerplate*

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:27 AM

Ajay,

Of what quaffs are you partaking in tonight? Most of those require a full commitment. For some of us, the jury is still out. wink

Re: Jimmy Hoffa. Jimmy Hoffa Jr. is alive and well and is making dubious comments reminiscent of his father's carpet bagging days.

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:38 AM

Maybe it's the fibrglass curing here at work Boiler , i dont know if it is affecting my brain (Ha!) but it is killing my eyes wacky

I did mean to put a none of the above , i blame diminishing brain cells.Or the triangle.
Posted By: piper

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Ajay
i blame diminishing brain cells.Or the triangle.

Or work on CLoD's FMB :-)
Posted By: PanzerMeyer

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 03:28 AM

Gillian is indeed still very hot and it's hard to believe she's over 40 now.

http://goremasternews.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/gillian-anderson.jpg
Posted By: Bulletstop

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 05:10 AM

you know Mulder was tapin that,lol.

Bullet
Posted By: Jedi Master

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 12:15 PM

If he taped it, I hope he posts it on the net!!!

Anyway, my choice is "some of the above."

The Jedi Master
Posted By: KRT_Bong

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 12:30 PM

To be brief I believe that there is life out there, hard to say if it ever has visited us but maybe they use robotic exploration which would seem more plausible given the vastness of Space.

There are definitely signs (video, audio) out there that there are ghosts but whether they are dead souls walking the Earth or an Impression of past events or a brief window into an alternate universe we can't really be sure until we die and that's a whole other issue.

Bigfoot, there are new species all over the earth being discovered for the first time even now but like UFO's you think someone would have bagged one by now.

Elvis, dead

Hoffa, Dead and in little buckets of Quick Cement

Bermuda Triangle, an unfortunate magnetic anomaly and active area of bad weather that has had some very peculiar and tragic accidents

Gillian Anderson, yeah, I'd do her.

Posted By: Flyboy

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: piper
Voted for Gillian. Agree with OG, but I've seen pictures of Gillian.

+1

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 12:51 PM

I'm honestly surprised to see how many people here actually believe in ghosts. You guys have been watching too much of that crappy Ghost Hunters on SyFy. biggrin

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 01:50 PM

I have never seen ghost, nor ufo or a Squach, however I do believe in the phenomna of UFo's as just that. I have read about new species being discovered all the time so can't totally discount squach off hand. Ghost nah, Gillian, oh yea smile.

Elvis dead, or went home however you look at it smile.
Hoffa dead in concrete shoes in Lake Michigan.
brumada traingle yes and I think it has to do with the magnatic distrubance in the zone.

Bullet
Posted By: Weaponz248

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 01:54 PM

Gillian!!!!!
Posted By: mikew

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:05 PM

If we're talking about g-g-g-g-g-ghosts, I'd vote for Daphne.

Besides, in 'I want to Believe' it seemed that time hasn't been too kind to Gillian.
exitstageleft

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: mikew

Besides, in 'I want to Believe' it seemed that time hasn't been too kind to Gillian.
exitstageleft

LOL! You're mean! Yeah, so her face doesn't look as fresh and young as it used to but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. biggrin

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 07:04 PM

So...you'd gently nudge her and suggest there were places she ought to be?

The Jedi Master
Posted By: oldgrognard

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 08:04 PM

In a while; of course.
Posted By: Navigator

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 08:16 PM

Quote:
. You guys have been watching too much of that crappy Ghost Hunters on SyFy

+1 on that

I voted Gillian.
Posted By: Cicero

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 08:17 PM

You gentlemen haven't seen the delightful Ms. Anderson in The Red Petal and the White? yet, have you?

http://www.xfilesuniverse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=303&t=1285&start=40

By the way, where's the Jackalope on this poll?

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 10:18 PM

Jackalope and manbearpig are clearly real and need no debate smile
Posted By: vocatx

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/15/11 10:23 PM

Anybody who has ever looked up at night and seen something flying across the sky has seen as UFO (unidentified flying object). Flying saucers? Only on the Sci-Fi channel...and then only when they aren't running some stupid show on 'ghosts'.

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/16/11 12:05 PM

Oh no! Not the half-man, half-bear, half-pig manbearpig!! Run!!!

The Jedi Master

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/16/11 12:58 PM

I think the chupacabra is more interesting than the manbearpig. There was even an X-Files episode about the chupacabra!

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/19/11 02:11 PM

If anyone remembers the old 6 Million Dollar Man episode, Bigfoot was an alien who arrived in a UFO. smile

The Jedi Master

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 09/19/11 03:55 PM

That was one of my favorite episodes, I loved the fight in the rotating tunnel,lol. Damn I am old smile.

Bullet

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 10:21 AM

Just a quick bump so everyone remembers how we roll..we believe in UFO's as much as we see Gillian's hawt factor.So in a wrap up for the poll, we dig Flying unexplained things and good looking women..i am happy with the results thumbsup
Posted By: Urban Furball

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:22 PM

You have way too much time on ya hands Leith ...

I seriously think someone should slap ya with a wet fish!!!

WinkNGrin
Posted By: aRareKindOfMonster

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:37 PM

What? No Santa in the polls??? biggrin
Posted By: aRareKindOfMonster

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:39 PM

Hmmmm.... Sasquatch???

I'll take this opportunity to ask Sauron for an update of those unexplained occurrences in his backyard.
Posted By: Warbirds

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:41 PM

Just the other day while buying a quick bottle of water at the shop and drop and chatting up my bigfoot encounter with the hot looking clerk I saw Elvis browsing the wine selection back in the corner by the coffee machine. I whispered the find to the hot cashier and she said he comes in all the time but she never sees him leave. I looked again and he was gone but I think I saw his ghost lingering. I quickly paid for the warm water and headed out into the bright sunshine and into the waiting ufo. On board the guys were laughing at my Elvis sighting on the way back to area 51 but who cares these days. I will always remeber that day and never forget the cashier and her very large ears.
Posted By: UnderTheRadar

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:42 PM

I believe it is likely that there is life in the universe besides what you find on earth.

I believe the bankers run everything.
Posted By: Cworth

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:42 PM

My answers in red.

UFO's --There is life out there and I think we have been visited by it.

Bigfoot, Yeti,Sasquatch etc --New species being discovered all the time so yeah I feel they could exist

Ghost's ----after my experiences in a few houses I have lived at,yeah they exist.

Elvis is alive ----dead dead dead

So is Jimmy Hoffa -----dead dead dead

Bermuda Triangle is an unexplained phenomenon ----something is going on there but it has scientific and natural explanation

Gillian Anderson is hawt ----NO JUST NO!!!! YUCK!!!
Posted By: Sauron

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:43 PM

We moved, and it doesn't seem to have followed. So far, all I see out here is a lot of whitetail deer and coyotes.

But, there's some awfully deep woods right behind the house. It's very isolated out here. Time will tell. There may be even stranger things lurking out here.

Cheers!

Rick... biggrin
Posted By: Patrocles

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 04:52 PM

awesome poll!!
abducted

I voted for the first three! I do 'believe' in ghosts and bigfoots. I think we are not alone.

I love listening in on Coast-to-Coast AM radio from time to time for some great entertainment!!
WinkNGrin
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
Posted By: pescador11

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Cicero
You gentlemen haven't seen the delightful Ms. Anderson in The Red Petal and the White? yet, have you?

http://www.xfilesuniverse.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=303&t=1285&start=40

By the way, where's the Jackalope on this poll?
I don't think she looks bad but then again I'm 54 y.o. and at my age I can't be choosy. The older I get the less choosy I become...hmmmm. That's life though. lol Oh well. Now getting back on topic, I would vote for
the Burmuda Triangle. Something scientifically unexplained there that's for sure.
Pescador
Posted By: pescador11

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: aRareKindOfMonster
What? No Santa in the polls??? biggrin
LOL Good one!
Pescador
Posted By: UnderTheRadar

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 06:07 PM

Originally Posted By: UnderTheRadar

I believe the bankers run everything.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-december-1-2011/america-s-next-tarp-model?xrs=synd_facebook

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 06:26 PM

I find it fascinating how some people choose not to believe in some things that lack hard evidence but then choose to believe in other things that lack hard evidence.
Posted By: Xptical

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 07:15 PM

People believe whatever they want to believe and they pretty much always will. There really isn't any reason to try to convince them otherwise; you won't succeed.

Obligatory XKCD.
Posted By: Boilerplate*

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Xptical
Obligatory XKCD.

hilarious.. hahaha

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
I find it fascinating how some people choose not to believe in some things that lack hard evidence but then choose to believe in other things that lack hard evidence.

Yes , thats us humans for ya biggrin I once had a debate with a guy on a the net a long time ago in a forum far far away..he was trying to convince me that God was real and i was insistent on telling him my car had a soul.Until he could disprove my car soul theory i refused to accept his God theory smile
Posted By: vocatx

Re: Poll : Ufo,s ALiens , Bigfoot etc - 12/02/11 11:29 PM

I see flying objects I can't identify all the time, as do most people. Flying saucers, on the other hand, I think is total B.S.
© 2024 SimHQ Forums